Restrict Access to Server Regions

adamtiburon

As we all know, official is plagued with hackers. Proportionally, most of the players who play in NA and Europe don’t hack nearly as much as those who play in the Asia servers. My question is why even allow people to play on any server in the first place, and instead limit them to play on the servers listed in their region. This would help to limit the amount of hackers in NA and EU servers, and would more than likely result in more people wanting to play on official servers. Myself and many others have voiced  that we had to quit simply because the hacking is that bad, every server has hackers and they are predominately from the Asian countries. Will any consideration be made to restrict server access? I feel it will be beneficial because players can return to play with much less hackers in NA and Europe servers. 

• GroveStreet

This is something we have considered, but it is not as easy to implement as you might imagine. There are many people who would like to access their servers on vacations, or who do try to play with friends in other regions. We will keep your feedback in mind as we continue to develop the game, however.

Archived