PVE players suffers because of PVP players

Gelantious

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, ThePryBar said:

No it would be the navy in Space, just like how all the smart screen writers seem to think that the air force will be obsolete in the future and the navy will take over Space command.

Stargate Franchise just called. They said you are not correct.

32 minutes ago, ThePryBar said:

Why not answer my points about Ariel superiority first.

You should read everythink and stop ignoring things you don't like.
Again, your question(s) have already been answered. Stop being lazy and scroll up.

34 minutes ago, ThePryBar said:

You don't play PvP so don't leave pointless suggestions.

You may missed the point, that i actually play PvP from time to time.
I guess you are neither a CEO, Firefighter, Soldier, Store Owner, etc... so that means your oppinion does not count on several topics?!
You are wrong on this part. Opinions can made by knowledge, education and common sense. Even if you are not active in the field you are talking about.
Actually that is fundamental to democracy. Or may i guess, you do not vote because your sugesstions (or your skill to judge suggestions) is pointless?! But also possible that you are living in a country where people are not used to democracy. So your perspective would be understandable.

12 minutes ago, Zayisha said:

Just keep on deflecting right, can't be wrong if you don't acknowledge other people right.

How does being a fireman or a ceo or a store owner have anything to do with this conversation 🤔.    

YOU ARE A TROLL, POINT GIVEN WITH YOUR FINAL REPLY BY MAKING LIGHT OF AN AUTO CORRECT ERROR.

Archived