Genesis 2 Gamma

SCAREKROW

On 6/22/2021 at 1:58 PM, Reiv said:

Yes.  All missions on gamma are relatively easy, the 'hardest' gamma missions are probably Code Red and Survive the ark, but on gamma they're pretty tame.

The boss fight on gamma is pretty easy - people have done it entirely without tames.  If you bring a full 20 tame army you should steamroll it.

Survive the ark is a cake walk once you figure it out. The hardest round is actually the first round because you have crappy weapons.

I usually stick and move with the sling shot (yes the lowly sling shot actually is surprisingly effective) giving priority to the dragon and raptors, everything else is easy to out run.

Then I buy a tek rifle for round 2 and its a wrap. Again just stick and move giving priority to the flyers but with the high damage and rate of fire the tek rifle provides, its a breeze.

For the rest of the mission I spam VR Allos, making sure I have enough points in reserve to renew my tek rifle every 3 rounds. The Allos do like 90% of the work. All you really have to do is clean up stragglers.

On 6/22/2021 at 7:58 PM, Reiv said:

Yes.  All missions on gamma are relatively easy, the 'hardest' gamma missions are probably Code Red and Survive the ark, but on gamma they're pretty tame.

The boss fight on gamma is pretty easy - people have done it entirely without tames.  If you bring a full 20 tame army you should steamroll it.

any tips for maewing pouch solo if you don´t have tek bow? 

5 hours ago, Reiv said:

Take your best tranq weapon and get to work.  You can use rare flowers to prevent them from running away.

I've also seen people suggest a high melee Mantis with an ascendant club but haven't tried it myself.

Oh nice tip with the flowers. I'll have to try that tonight. I just have the maewing and bulbdog ones left which are both way more of a pain than the racer one.

2 hours ago, St1ckyBandit said:

Oh nice tip with the flowers. I'll have to try that tonight. I just have the maewing and bulbdog ones left which are both way more of a pain than the racer one.

Racer is super easy cause the racers just slaughter the rexs, the hard point is they need significantly more torpor to ko.  The bulbdogs are slow, which is nice, and on gamma you can bring a tame with you and effortlessly slaughter the carnivores disrupting things.  On higher difficulties it's easier to just use the net gun on the carnivores which locks them down for long enough that they despawn when the hunt time runs out and you're chasing footprints again.

52 minutes ago, Reiv said:

Racer is super easy cause the racers just slaughter the rexs, the hard point is they need significantly more torpor to ko.  The bulbdogs are slow, which is nice, and on gamma you can bring a tame with you and effortlessly slaughter the carnivores disrupting things.  On higher difficulties it's easier to just use the net gun on the carnivores which locks them down for long enough that they despawn when the hunt time runs out and you're chasing footprints again.

I used for the paracer a basilik to knock them out. worked on gamma like a charm. can tank multiple and also torpor multiple if they pile up in front of you. though, getting a basilik is a bit tricky i guess ^^ 

Archived