Jump to content

Increasing Survivor Max Level (Singleplayer) - Help Requested


Recommended Posts

Alrighty, I am at my wits end. I've done my research, looked at many a post, and edited the ini to the best of my ability in according to what I have read. Made sure that [/Script/ShooterGame.ShooterGameMode] was on top, the two levelexperiencerampoverrides blocks for both survivor and dinos were added correctly just below, ensured that the OverrideMaxExperiencePoints were set to 1 point above my chosen max experience amounts below them, and then added one engram points gain line for every level...... yet, I still get a max survivor level of only 105, while my current goal is 300.

The only thing I can figure, is the order in which I have things listed in the game.ini is incorrect, or I added/misplaced a space/etc. I have attached a text copy of my ini for any kind soul who might want to take a look and tell me where I messed up.

(Please ignore my silly settings, I was having too much fun. ^^)

Thanks in advance!

game ini copy.rtf

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, AerinSavago said:

(...) I still get a max survivor level of only 105, while my current goal is 300. (...)

 

AerinSavago nice goal ;D

 

 

Info from Ark Wiki:

"As of June 2021, the maximum player level is 180. (Survivors start at level 1. 104 levels can be gained normally, 60 gained by defeating end-game bosses, 10 gained from collecting all Explorer Notes on every map, and 5 acquired by leveling up a Chibi, a cosmetic event pet.) Once you have reached this limit, you will not be able to level up anymore."

Leveling - Official ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki (fandom.com)

You need to read more on mentioned page,

 

Good luck!

 

eM

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Michau said:

 

AerinSavago nice goal ;D

 

 

Info from Ark Wiki:

"As of June 2021, the maximum player level is 180. (Survivors start at level 1. 104 levels can be gained normally, 60 gained by defeating end-game bosses, 10 gained from collecting all Explorer Notes on every map, and 5 acquired by leveling up a Chibi, a cosmetic event pet.) Once you have reached this limit, you will not be able to level up anymore."

Leveling - Official ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki (fandom.com)

You need to read more on mentioned page,

 

Good luck!

 

eM

This is the first I've heard of you getting 10 extra levels for collecting all explorer notes.  Considering the Boss Dossiers were broken for a number of years, that's kinda ironic if true.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

14 hours ago, Slick007 said:

Max lvl is not 105, its 110 if you level a chibi i believe. im at 108 with the default setup. I believe you are looking for difficulty.

 

14 hours ago, Michau said:

AerinSavago nice goal ;D

 

9 hours ago, theopheus said:

This is the first I've heard of you getting 10 extra levels for collecting all explorer notes.  Considering the Boss Dossiers were broken for a number of years, that's kinda ironic if true.

Got it to work! Apparently I was trying to edit a duplicate game.ini file that Ark wasn't reading. After finding the proper one, and inputting the proper codes, my survivor is now able to level up to 500, as are my tamed dinos! Following the video below helped me find the proper ini file.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoSRM6ZFM08

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...