Noglins change

TerminaterPlays

Suggestion

As guessed by the title and tags this is about Noglins and cloning and breeding. 

First off I am not a pvp player my platform cannot handle ark and I get lag quite often and ark controls combined annoy me. 

Back to Noglins. They are a cute fun creature, and on unofficial they are interesting. I noticed they like the astrodelphis are unaffected by server taming stats. They take the same amount as official. First off I'd assume Ark will not see this but for their pve family they need some love. My experience with the noglin has been bad. On the cluster im in wilds spawn up to level 300 for most and 390 for drakes and wyverns etc. Yet taming a level 300 noglin would take (with a 450 bronto group) 9 brontos as the percentage instead of being 20 like official is 11.9% per bronto. 

My proposal is for pve allow noglins to at least breed, and allow boosted severs to affect them with taming. A dino like the noglin that is only and entirely useful for pvp and even then not much should not be banned from breeding or cloning  not to mention the fact that to tame one of any level right now they take a minimum of 5 brontos or 20 carbos. 

As i said before i am not a pvp player but from what i have seen any defended base with any amount of turrets will instant kill them before they get close and kill any player mind controlled. A wild giga controlled for 5 min will be heavily nerfed as they receive the same nerfs as if they were tamed yet they are getting wild stats. Making it so they are breedable would make them more common in base defense, however raiding with them seems like it wouldn't change.

Any reason why a weak mostly useless shoulder pet that take 5 extra large creatures to tame shouldn't be able to breed yet Wyverns and magmas can, let me know. 

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived