forcetame Voidwyrm issue

GeneralItchigoark

Hello 
So the issue im having currently is a buddie and I wanted to try out the voidwyrm in my non ded server
when I type players only in it works when I spawn in the tek wyvern (just gonna call it that) it spawns and when I force tame it it works now this is where the issue starts I cant go into its inventory I cant ride it I can use a cryopod but it shows a raptor logo after forcetaming it I made sure to turn players only back off they follow commands like follow and stop then when I restart the server there gone its almost as if the game is treating them like I didnt spawn them in in the 1st place please help 

You are already using cheats: if you are just interested in testing it out why not spawn it, then actually tame it as intended? If your already spawning stuff in then spawn the mutagen and go through the taming mechanic instead of force taming. If you are that scared of the thing you can also put yourself in god mode. 

15 hours ago, GeneralItchigoark said:

Hello 
So the issue im having currently is a buddie and I wanted to try out the voidwyrm in my non ded server
when I type players only in it works when I spawn in the tek wyvern (just gonna call it that) it spawns and when I force tame it it works now this is where the issue starts I cant go into its inventory I cant ride it I can use a cryopod but it shows a raptor logo after forcetaming it I made sure to turn players only back off they follow commands like follow and stop then when I restart the server there gone its almost as if the game is treating them like I didnt spawn them in in the 1st place please help 

type in Cheat sdf tekwyv 0 190
then look at it and type in forcetame

simple as

Archived