Transfer to the same map only

Freggel1995

Suggestion

Greetings Ark survivors,

i think this topic is already being discussed frequently, still i wanna share this idea too. 

So i came up with this idea, because i didnt want to purchase GEN 2 , because its too much TEK stuff for me , but thats just my personal opinion. 

People like me that dont own / dont want to own every single DLC are having the same issues like me i guess. 

Let me present you those issues:

1.) Creatures and Engrams that are overpowered on the older maps.

- you own the base game of Ark, and then you see a giant Skiff above your head that sucks u in with the tractorbeam. Or you die to plasmabolts fired by a flying space dolphin, and you think that those guys are cheating or something , because you only have the pteranodon that is available on the island.

If Ark would disable the transfer to other maps, people could deside against which dinos they wanna deal against, and dont have to worry about a swarm of Overpowered dinos.

2.) Price for new DLC's

- People wanna play pvp but only wanna do it with the base game. But that aint possible if you can only play on the standard maps... People with Skiffs, striders, spacedolphins, noglins will beat you everytime no matter how good you are.

3.) Dino Sellers

- I think this is one of the most important things. I joined a lot of russian tribes, that are selling dinos frequently, its their job, they make tons of money with it, its disgusting. And what can WC do against that??? you are right, nothing. Only hoping for reports. SO if transfers are only available on the same map. There will be less sellers, and they will make less profit. 

Because they can only sell dinos to the servers with the same map they are playing on. 

I think there are a few more reasons to make transfer available only to the same map. But these are the main reasons i guess. I wonder what the WC developers think about that one. I think a lot of players will come back to ark, because a lot of players only wanna use the base game.

Best regards Freggel

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived