I don't understand the stats in the egg incubator

Herbapou

It’s a little tricky, but not rocket science. So when you traditionally hatch an egg, get a baby, you can look at its stats.  Simple.  However. The egg incubator shows you the allocated points to each stat type. Example. If you have a level 120egg.  It has all those areas where stats can go in, health, melee, Stam etc.  So. For that 120 egg, there is 120 points to be divided up by some algorithm into the stats until 120.  I just tried out the egg incubator and we are somewhat struggling with that as well. Just get your eggs to the stats you want traditionally.  Then make a set in incubator.  If the level traditional method is the same as the egg incubator level of eggs.  Then really, just put the egg incubator numbers next you your stats on your piece of paper.  The egg incubator will be awesome to weed out mutations for sure.  So for me today.  1700 health on and iguanadon is 29 stat points.  Hopefully they actually let us see both points and stats with a quality of life patch. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Kristofer said:

Eg 177 lvl in melee on giga is 905 melee.

As new breeder I have learnt to ignore the "traditional" value. All what counts are the points, the final number is not useful, so why use it?

I do not name my dinos like "HP-10123, M-500", I name them like "HP-30, M-30".

Can only hope Wildcard introduces point-view for tames too like in the incubator, so that I don't have to do always Alt-Tab for calculating points.

Archived