How do you report an exploit on official ?

Justice4ever

I have tried official email for exploit, I got auto reply asking to file a ticket instead.

I filed a ticked and got a "high volume" auto response, so I guess my report was added to a gigantic queue nobody will ever read.

Why is it so hard to report an exploit? It looks like Ark devs are in their ivory tower and there's no way to contact them even for critical stuff.

I am tempted to post a tutorial for the exploit but I'm sure I'm going to get banned. Nothing has changed since the times that youtuber got banned for calling out exploits in ARK.

7 minutes ago, volar said:

not sure how to go about that without getting banned yourself, are you positive it is an exploit

Of course one hundred percent confirmed. Also I have evidence some tribes already use this exploit.

The only proof I could give you is a step by step tutorial which would get me banned.

Can someone hook me with the devs, so I can send them the exploit tutorial ?

1 minute ago, volar said:

could always make a new account on here and post it. that would get their attention

I would sacrifice this account and post the exploit if I was 100 percent sure it would get devs attention but I am very skeptical about it.

I don't think devs care about the forum. I don't see them posting around in users discussions. All they do is post announcements. Like I said before they appear to be locked up in their ivory tower.

6 minutes ago, volar said:

well not sure what to tell you we figured out how to tame mantis on official servers, when your not suppost to be able to get them until transfers open up and wild card almost instantly fixed that by making it so you can tame them with rhino horns now, at least when the new patch shows up next week.

the exploit I want to report is on a whole other level. tribes that use it are invulnerable.

EDIT : and this is the last post I could do today so I won't be able to reply until tomorrow

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Justice4ever said:

I filed a ticked and got a "high volume" auto response

That's all you can do.

1 hour ago, Justice4ever said:

I am tempted to post a tutorial for the exploit

That will be removed.

1 hour ago, volar said:

could always make a new account on here and post it. that would get their attention

That would probably get both accounts banned. You can not have multiple accounts on the Community Forums.

Archived