Crafting Tek Replicator on Genesis 2

Egor

4 minutes ago, Egor said:

5000 metal, lot of black pearls, crystals.... kidding? how? also consider that many ppl around using this teminal... 

and movng that much material on brand new map without powerful super mutated dinos? (item transfer to Gen2 servers is disabled for now)

You just load it up on your character by dropping boxes and picking them up then use the tek suit gloves and pants boost to get around

Amount of people who dont know they can carry infinite weight with tek guantlets or legs just by dropping parcels and picking them up astounds me XD. Especially since its the most op part of a teksuit almost. Btw for anyone new to trying this you have infinite weight but only 300 slots so dont go over this. If your over this youll see a black weight symbol next to your stats. This means you cant pick up anymore, anything you harvest will disappear to the ether and dont even think about transfering server while black weight drop some items in a container until your no longer black weight and then one to be safe. Transfering black weight has a high chance of just thanos snapping your whole inventory and you will lose all 300 slots of whatever

4 minutes ago, silverdestroyer10070 said:

Amount of people who dont know they can carry infinite weight with tek guantlets or legs just by dropping parcels and picking them up astounds me XD. Especially since its the most op part of a teksuit almost. Btw for anyone new to trying this you have infinite weight but only 300 slots so dont go over this. If your over this youll see a black weight symbol next to your stats. This means you cant pick up anymore, anything you harvest will disappear to the ether and dont even think about transfering server while black weight drop some items in a container until your no longer black weight and then one to be safe. Transfering black weight has a high chance of just thanos snapping your whole inventory and you will lose all 300 slots of whatever

Same concept for the Crab anky metal run rather than argy. Yes i kniw your bred argy is so op and has somuch weight. But the crab has infinite weight technically as it can pickup and drop the anky and chuck it uninhibited by weight. This plus the op abberation blue metal. Argy anky doesnt stand a chance. If your an argy anky apologist can i ask you can one metal run with those fill 2 and a half indie forges at once

Archived