hello again Im back

MrDynamicMan

Hey guys.

A couple weeks ago, I announced my departure from ark and, by association, these forums. I was getting tired, and everything just seemed like a chore.

So, after a break and a decent amount of counterstrike, Im back. The addition of the center piqued my interest more than anything. I want to go back to a clean slate; not knowing the map, resources, base spots, etc. And Me and my friends are looking to move into a new server in a month, after my exams have passed.

this was just to let you guys now that Im back around again, and that Im happy to be back. :)

PS if you know of a high pop PvP center server with 3x rates, Im all ears.

16 minutes ago, Jtmorris said:

Welcome back! My wife and I are playing the Center without knowing anything of the map (I've avoided all spoilers) We have also avoided spoilers and dossiers for the newest dinos to keep some surprises for us. And we are going to do no fliers on this map. Hope you enjoy it!

Now that's what I like to see. I'd bet money that your experience is going to benefit from not using flyers. Might be difficult at first given that a lot of resource nodes are in sorta remote places, but the Megalania's going to help with that when it's released. 

Also, welcome back @MrDynamicMan!

• Volunteer Moderator
6 hours ago, MrDynamicMan said:

Hey guys.

A couple weeks ago, I announced my departure from ark and, by association, these forums. I was getting tired, and everything just seemed like a chore.

So, after a break and a decent amount of counterstrike, Im back. The addition of the center piqued my interest more than anything. I want to go back to a clean slate; not knowing the map, resources, base spots, etc. And Me and my friends are looking to move into a new server in a month, after my exams have passed.

this was just to let you guys now that Im back around again, and that Im happy to be back. :)

PS if you know of a high pop PvP center server with 3x rates, Im all ears.

You were gone?  :o

Welcome back, and it is good to have you back.

Archived