Region Lock....

DummyInAnArk

I have a question, and Im not at all trying to sound racist or mean, but why cant you all region lock the servers so other countries cant bog down the servers so people in that particular region can actually enjoy their game without constant interruption or lag? Region locking cant stop MOST cross country connections so the servers arent bogged down as much. and i know theres a way you can tell if they are connected to a VPN or not. 

I agree with what he said. He wasn't being honest too much. But I will say it. What he meant was the BOX people [][][][]. And Yes they are making the servers unstable. if you want to know how they are making it, why don't you come down and take a visit to all the servers with your character? He is telling the truth. Some random guy from the server name [][][][][][][] make the lots of dino gates(when I mean lots i mean like 50 or even more) and then he tried to close and open multiple time. In which I believe it made the server lag and then crushed. When I got there again when server back up. all the gates disappear. That guy was still there. It happened in NA server forgot the server number. It was in Extinction map. Not being a racist here too but surely annoyed as hell with all those [][][][] in chats, lags and server crushes.

On 6/17/2021 at 1:38 AM, DummyInAnArk said:

I have a question, and Im not at all trying to sound racist or mean, but why cant you all region lock the servers so other countries cant bog down the servers so people in that particular region can actually enjoy their game without constant interruption or lag? Region locking cant stop MOST cross country connections so the servers arent bogged down as much. and i know theres a way you can tell if they are connected to a VPN or not. 

• 2 weeks later...

wildcard es patético no se puede jugar con los asiaticos por que abusan de todo de respawn pilares bugs aprovechan todo y se unen 10 de ellos y matan el servidor para que sea de ellos para luego que se sabe vender dinos y  sitios, pero wildcard es tan patetica que da igual que reportes 30 veces siguen sin hacer nada decepciona la actitud de los creadores del juego como de los gm que no hacen nada. 

On 6/16/2021 at 3:08 PM, DummyInAnArk said:

... and i know theres a way you can tell if they are connected to a VPN or not. 

Yeah? Ask Netflix how easy it is to stop VPN connections from accessing region locked content. Sure, they can have a list of known IP addresses, but if I pop up a VPN on some cloud server somewhere, that is an unknown.

Maybe the FBI or the like can forensically sniff that out, and with some time to boot (in other words, not instantly,), but a commercial game company? Sorry. No. I can have my own VPN code up and running all over the world in 30 minutes. 

Archived