Problems with epic clients on my cross server(taking disconnect with battleye)

Good morning everybody. I have a crossplay cluster server between epic and steam, which was working normally for both platforms since April of last year. I recently changed my machine and had to reformat the system and install everything again.
After installing everything correctly, configuring the ip, opening the ports on the router, only steam users can see my server in the server list and travel between clusters, epic players can only log in via console, putting ip and port and if I activate battleye on server startup, they take disconnects after a few minutes of gameplay with the following error: client have been kicked by battleye. Reason, client not responding.

I've tested ports 7777, 7787, 7797, 9010, 9020 and etc, all with the same error, effectively only steam players can enjoy 100% of the game.

NO MODS

Follow my server startup lines:

C:\servers\cristal isles\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ShooterGameServer.exe CrystalIsles?listen?MultiHome=192.168.0.100?Port=9010?QueryPort=27015?MaxPlayers=20?AllowCrateSpawnsOnTopOfStructures=True -EnableIdlePlayerKick -clusterid=11171 -NoBattlEye -forcerespawndinos -servergamelog -useallavailablecores -usecache -crossplay -PublicIPForEpic=168.xxx.xx.xxx -nosteamclient -game -server -log

40 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

You cannot activate battle eye for crossplay.

I understand, but even disabling battleye epic players can't see my server in the lobby, nor in the obelisk in the transfer server list, what will it be? and after a while some servers stop being displayed for steam, and everyone on the server faces lag or disconnect and the other servers that don't have the problem work normally without lag or disconnect

54 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

It is a normal problem players cannot see crossplay servers randomly. Its been a bug for a year. WIldcard I don't think it going to fix or work on any issues involving crossplay now.

But all players who saw and connected normally before now can't anymore, I think it's a very big bug

Archived