Lost Island Creature Voting Is Now Closed

Repeated crashes with assertion failed and/or lowlevefatalerror

• Silvrav changed the title to Repeated crashes with assertion failed and/or lowlevefatalerror

Have you tried updating your drivers? I had this problem plaguing me since last year and it resurfaced earlier during this dlc. I got crashes with the same line 658 crash code that happens within a fixed time span. 

Took me 5 days to fully fix the problem while uprooting my entire computer system, including messing up my language keyboard and a battleye insta crash. Mine was a case of a 5 year outdated drive, so I don't think most people will encounter this as complicated as mine. 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, LimezSourz said:

Have you tried updating your drivers? I had this problem plaguing me since last year and it resurfaced earlier during this dlc. I got crashes with the same line 658 crash code that happens within a fixed time span. 

Took me 5 days to fully fix the problem while uprooting my entire computer system, including messing up my language keyboard and a battleye insta crash. Mine was a case of a 5 year outdated drive, so I don't think most people will encounter this as complicated as mine. 

yip, as in my OP redid the entire PC with fresh windows and all fresh updated drivers.

3 hours ago, LimezSourz said:

Also, the codes are pointing towards system files, and hinting at your Internet connection. There is a cause of the crash by the network protection cloudflare, which is something you cannot do anything against except using vpn. If using vpn is an option, you should try it too. 

nothing changed except the recent patch by wild card - VPN shouldnt be needed, should purely be a fix on wildcard side

EDIT

Unfortunately todays patch did not solve the issue.

Rolling back Nvidia drivers also didnt work.

Took PC to friend and still didnt work (to confirm its not internet related)

Capture.PNG

Edited by Silvrav