DoubleDoors

XiONKale

i know New DLC maps are impossible for mobile... i know we will Never get anything other than the island map... but can we please atleast have the building assets that was in the base PC game like Triangle foundation/ceiling. DoubleDoor and DoubleDoor frames or maybe the later DLC quality of life things like Hitching posts or even base saving things like Heavy turrets???(i know why that doesn't exist $$$) those doesn't need a whole map to be functional and those existed in base game already on PC so why can't we have them on Mobile??? i don't want to hear "those will be added in future" i want to know even after being released for this long why haven't those been introduced yet?

• GroveStreet
5 hours ago, XiONKale said:

i know New DLC maps are impossible for mobile... i know we will Never get anything other than the island map... but can we please atleast have the building assets that was in the base PC game like Triangle foundation/ceiling. DoubleDoor and DoubleDoor frames or maybe the later DLC quality of life things like Hitching posts or even base saving things like Heavy turrets???(i know why that doesn't exist $$$) those doesn't need a whole map to be functional and those existed in base game already on PC so why can't we have them on Mobile??? i don't want to hear "those will be added in future" i want to know even after being released for this long why haven't those been introduced yet?

We're a small team with multiple games that we have put out/are putting out. These are all high on the requested features list and we do take these kinds of requests seriously, but we cannot guarantee that we can add every item requested by the community. Some of these features we simply don't have time to optimize and implement at this point, and some we cannot add due to the limitations of the mobile platform or the un-balancing effect they would have on the game.

8 hours ago, GroveStreetKeys said:

We're a small team with multiple games that we have put out/are putting out. These are all high on the requested features list and we do take these kinds of requests seriously, but we cannot guarantee that we can add every item requested by the community. Some of these features we simply don't have time to optimize and implement at this point, and some we cannot add due to the limitations of the mobile platform or the un-balancing effect they would have on the game.

lol just another copy and pasted reply... sounds so articulated... how many times do you guys post these types of reply in a day???

lets talk about time, i have seen what other IP games you guys have... some Grand Theft Auto remakes for mobile, one max payne a few strategy games and some kid's games... quite diverse portfolio... but that's what it is... a portfolio... all of these are just copy-pasted assets of an existing game on a different platform environment... not original works... you guys are just copy-pasting templates at this point and you guys don't have time to implement changes??? you are telling me you guys have time to implement a Currency (Ancient Amber) that didn't existed on original game just so you guys can monetize this game, put up costumes for sell in shop, make special ARKetype blueprints and put them up behind pay-walls , can make crafting stations which gives resource on demand...and you are telling me that you guys don't have time to implement a simple double door or triangle floor/ceiling where i see you guys do have time to implement new Monetary items that you introduce on each patch???
you are telling me... you guys can have enough time to add Tek level items but can't implement Double Doors or triangle floor/ceiling? is Double Doors that complicated or un-balanced ??? you guys can implement Collars that give bonus to tames and can't make Hitching post because hitching post is what??? unbalanced or time consuming to impliment or is it too much to ask of you guys??? lets forget about heavy turrets, nobody likes when their 20$ worth boosted tame dies its a mobile game after all it should give advantage to players who pays most bucks...

please don't BS me with your "Small Team" or "not having time" or even the "Limitations of moblie platform" i make mobile games on Unity which uses C#, Unreal Engine uses C++ which is more object oriented... making is X10 more easier to implement features so i know what is "Limitation of mobile platform"... if you guys are really incapable then that's a different story... i play this game to spend time with my son, he loves dinosaurs and i love building stuffs... its our daily routine... and it pains me that i can't make most of the cool buildings tutorials on youtube because those things doesn't exist.

you guys are doing a good job, but could've done better... wonder how many portfolios wildcard has...

• GroveStreet

If you have any experience in coding then you know that there is no such thing as a "copy/paste" between platforms. Everything has to be optimized for a new platform and retouched with the art so it looks good. Double doors and triangle ceilings/foundations are extremely low on the requested features list and introduce some potential problems with building and the already problematic structure limits. If you've been paying attention to the last few patches, you know that most of the changes we've made have been in regards to addressing plug-in issues, and not adding new purchasable items. If you had done any research, you'd also know that we do have some original titles. Small teams, limited time due to multiple projects, and mobile platform limitations are all very real challenges to deal with in game development whether you choose to believe it or not.

Mobile Platform Limitation exists and Genshin Impact making cross-platform multiplayer game with Unity running 60fps...
Mobile Platform Limitation exists and Eve Echoes running with 1500+ players on same map flawless on NeoX ...
Mobile Platform Limitation exists and Albion Online with Sandbox free to play MMO title boasting 5000+ players active on Unity....

yea, "mobile platform limitation" not "developer incapability"

yes its a "Copy/Paste" because nothing needed to change for your guys... all the problems were solved... all the methodology was written and all you had to do is integrate them on your system... you guys admitted that yourself that you guys are using an old Ark Console version on and developed it to handle on mobile... copy and then paste... you guys didn't even dared to change the engine for a suitable one that can work on mobile...

its ok, i know finally got my reply: 

19 hours ago, GroveStreetKeys said:

Double doors and triangle ceilings/foundations are extremely low on the requested features list

where is this list though?

Archived