6th Anniversary Event on Officials / When is it?

Minja

The event is active on Ragnarok at least on unofficial for some reason.  I just setup my private server a week ago and we have party dodos and I can craft chibis.  The anniversary cake is in the cookpot as well, I can craft it, but not place it.   I haven't checked the other maps except Extinction and there were zero party dodos on Extinction (confirmed with Larkator.)

I asked on the ASM dischord because I was worried I'd set something up wrong and at least one other person answered yes, that they have Party Dodos dropping cake on their server as well.

• Volunteer Moderator
8 hours ago, ehuhoser said:

Summer bash starts June 30th for two weeks.....as for event on Rag, my guess is that someone enabled it because you can enable past ones at any time for the server, but client will not match so anything the client version needs like cooking pot etc it will not work, just colors and spawns really.

No, people haven't enabled events.

I have Party Dodos wandering around Gen 2 on the unofficial server I play on but there is no active event running. They are just spawning currently. There's nothing else related to the event, just party dodos.

17 minutes ago, GP said:

I have Party Dodos wandering around Gen 2 on the unofficial server I play on but there is no active event running. They are just spawning currently. There's nothing else related to the event, just party dodos.

I mean I'm still able to craft chibis with the cake they drop, and I assume the birthday and party hat skins still work although I think they're terrible so I haven't tried.  I tried to make the cake and I can craft it, but I can't place it.   There are no colored dinos and I have no event enabled.  Someone at WC goofed.  Lately they've been removing assets like the party dodo from events anyways, so I shouldn't even be able to enable them.

36 minutes ago, volar said:

lol summer bash, they can't even keep official servers up for more than a few mins, what a joke.

I actually hate like.... the vast majority of the skins WC makes and the entire premise of the chibis.   They keep rehashing the same stupid bikini outfits for every event and chibis are only good for getting your levels in them, and then you don't need them anymore.   As a pet they always get in the way of your POV when you're mounted on a dinosaur and they're forgettable.  By the time you craft the one you really wanted, you probably already put levels into another one.

I wish they'd come up with some semi-serious skin replacements like the manticore armor.   The only emote I ever use is "light" on Aberration to use as a hotkey for my bulbdog.

On 6/20/2021 at 1:26 AM, GP said:

Weird because I don't have any running around on my servers....and it was ONLY a thought/suggestion to verify.

• Volunteer Moderator
7 hours ago, ehuhoser said:

and it was ONLY a thought/suggestion to verify

All I did was confirm that people haven't enabled any event as I have them spawning on my server too just like others have. I even watched a stream yesterday of someone harvesting cakes from the Dodos and making Chibis with it.

Not sure what this ONLY is about, but apologies if you took my post personally, but it was a simple response to what you posted.

18 minutes ago, GP said:

All I did was confirm that people haven't enabled any event as I have them spawning on my server too just like others have. I even watched a stream yesterday of someone harvesting cakes from the Dodos and making Chibis with it.

Not sure what this ONLY is about, but apologies if you took my post personally, but it was a simple response to what you posted.

Any clue why any chibis that are not part of the island, causes the FPS to dip down to 4-6fps?
I know us buggers on console don't have the hardware to run 60-120fps, but this is ridiculous. 

http://wap.xboxdvr.com/gamer/wizardo3/video/138460630

Archived