pve NA-PVE-Gen 2 -The Adventurer's Guild- Unmodded - No Clipping - 2.0 Modifiers

mudplayerx

Are you tired of your Gen 2 official Ark server constantly crashing and rolling back all of your progress? Well I was as well, so I took action and hosted my own Ark server. This server is for those craving that brand spanking new survivor building thatch starter bases and hiding from raptors! There is nothing more refreshing, challenging and FUN than a fresh slate in Ark. Please come and join our adventure on the Adventurer's Guild:

217.114.192.20:8778

This will start out with a 16 slot Gen 2 server. If interest grows I will immediately upgrade to more character slots. If this thing takes off I have no problem adding clustered servers with different maps. The only thing limiting the success and fun of these servers is player interest. Funding for this cluster is fully provided and these servers will not be taken down! Please scroll down to see a list of some of the server features.

- No clipping! Build you base into the side of a mountain. Fully seal off that cave. Have walls that go into the dirt!

- Unlimited Mindwipes

- Speed Stat Leveling on Flyers!

- 3.0 Loot Crate Quality

- 2.0 Experience

- 2.0 Taming

- 2.0 Harvesting

- 2.0 Egg Laying

- 2.0 Mating Interval

- 2.0 Hatching Speed

- 2.0 Crop Growth

- 3.0 Corpse Duration

- 2.0 Baby Maturation

- 2.0 Imprinting Efficiency

- Flying in Caves

- Global Voice Chat

- Damage to Dino via Spikes

- Anyone can Imprint

- Build Turrets on Dino Platforms

- Non Permanent Disease

- Permanent Titanosaur Tame

- Build Structures Under Drops

- Build Muliple Levels on Dino Platform Saddles

- Mutual Waging and Canceling of Tribal Warfare (Otherwise PvE server)

PS- Admin commands will not be used. Nobody on this server will be artificially buffed, be granted dinos, items, or exp.

Archived