Skiff stay in Air and doesnt Land after each Server Crash

Gafgarion

@Cedric @Dollie @Jatheish

Each time when you are driving a Skiff and the Server Crash the Skiff are buggy and dont want to Land. There some ways to let it Land and all but why the Hell we still need to struggle with this. This Bug exist since the Skiff is released also like 1 Year already. I was now need to force it to land 5 times in less than 24h. Just God damn pls try to fix that because we all know your Servers will never be without Crashes.

• Gafgarion changed the title to Skiff stay in Air and doesnt Land after each Server Crash
2 minutes ago, GrumpyBear said:

toss a heavy podded animal out ontop of it.  then try to fly.  That should force it to land and then u can put the dino away and fly off.

Its now happen Already 7 Times. 6 times i got it forced to Land with take all element out and let the Fuel run out. Sometimes it just landing then. Sometimes i was needed to place a Bronto on it and Whistle it to land.

This time absolutly nothing worked.

I was spend now like 2h to force it to Land but it just wont. Dont have a Giga yet on Gen2 to place it on the Skiff.

But still... why we even need to do all that Stuff. This Bug is now 1 Year old.

They should finally try to fix it.

46 minutes ago, Gafgarion said:

Its now happen Already 7 Times. 6 times i got it forced to Land with take all element out and let the Fuel run out. Sometimes it just landing then. Sometimes i was needed to place a Bronto on it and Whistle it to land.

This time absolutly nothing worked.

I was spend now like 2h to force it to Land but it just wont. Dont have a Giga yet on Gen2 to place it on the Skiff.

But still... why we even need to do all that Stuff. This Bug is now 1 Year old.

They should finally try to fix it.

doesn't have to be a giga, plenty of animals are too heavy to be carried on top.  Even an overweight person might work.  load up w/ 6k weight and fly up and land on it.  THen try to fly it and see if that works. Just having too much weight on top should work.

38 minutes ago, GrumpyBear said:

doesn't have to be a giga, plenty of animals are too heavy to be carried on top.  Even an overweight person might work.  load up w/ 6k weight and fly up and land on it.  THen try to fly it and see if that works. Just having too much weight on top should work.

The last 6 times i didnt had so much troubles to force it to Land. I will try what you said nexttime cause a Crash let it Land.

Everybody is welcome to talk here about the Problems which they have with this Bug. They need to fix it. 1 Year is long enough.

Archived