Astrodelphis / Dolphin Bugs

GameFreak

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/10/2021 at 12:56 AM, Reiv said:

I see people talking about it doing insane damage and scaling with melee, but in both my single player testing (unmodded) and the unofficial I've been playing on (modded), the damage seems to be fixed at 100 for the lasers, no matter what the Astrodelphis's stats are. Am I doing something wrong?

Stop using the jet mode attacks and use the actual dolphins bite. A imprinted max level tame with all levels in damage bites at around 1400 damage per bite, that's at official settings. The saddle mode is fast and fun to fly and the saddles have very high AL, but the dolphins regular melee is where it is at.

*edit* They also can fly underwater. Fast way to farm black pearls. Flying Giga Lol

Bred ones have fine food consumption all the way, they eat less as babies than tamed ones as adults. Some of my tamed ones also "fixed" themselves after using them a bit and cryoing a couple of times, I really don't know what's causing this but it's 100% a bug. I guess the only reliable fix so far is to breed them lol...

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Astrodelphis Food Bugs

Hello good, I have a problem in my gportal server with the taming of the astrodelphis. It turns out that I caress it twice and when it asks for an item, I have it set to 0 but it won't stop feeding it, the feed text comes out off. I have tested on my local host and if it works. Does anyone know why this happens? Thanks

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Astrodelphis / Dolphin Bugs
On 6/5/2021 at 7:17 AM, Bravostuckagain said:

Anyone else tame the astrodelphis to see the food immediately drop to 0 regardless of use? it happens every time in space or other area (food in inventory) went from full to 0 when i took it out of cyropod

Punching it works, thanks to @MissRin in the Ark Discord for telling me this

Archived