Character deletion after transfer unoffial

20 hours ago, SleepinFrosty said:

For multiple of my tribe mates witch are 13 in total cannot transfer due to their character possibly being deleted 2 of our other tribes mates tried to transfer and their character was deleted due to the attempt of transfering 

Are you the administrator/owner of these servers, or is it someone else?

If someone else is the owner/administrator you need to begin by talking to them and letting them know what is happening.

I run my own cluster of maps and most of my settings are being overridden from official settings. For example: I have increased dino counts, build in missions zones = yes, transfer of dinos/items/players = enabled as well. Ever since the update once Gen2 came out... most (not all though, which is strange) of my custom settings are not applying anymore. resource harvest amounts, breeding timers and mods are still working but the things I listed  ( increased dino counts, build in missions zones = yes, transfer of dinos/items/players = enable)  aren't. I attempted to upload my character since xfer to another ark was missing from the obilisk and it deleted my character file from the source server but it's gone now and I was unable to download it anywhere else. Luckily I had a back up copy. So I've had your exact issue too. 

On 6/14/2021 at 2:45 PM, Pipinghot said:

Are you the administrator/owner of these servers, or is it someone else?

If someone else is the owner/administrator you need to begin by talking to them and letting them know what is happening.

yes im owner of the server we try to go from abb to island or extinction but it deletes the character once we get to that map but if we go  from extinction to the island it doesnt delete the character

Archived