No floating HUD in private server

Giieko

Yeah so my friend and I noticed that we can't see floating HUDs anymore in our private server. We googled this and tried everything, the latest posts about it seem to be from 2018 and nothing has worked (restarted server a few times, changed the server settings, verified game files, etc.). I have a feeling it has something to do with the Genesis 2 update considering how cave loot got borked by it also. Anyone else getting this issue/know how to solve it?

(P.S. I should mention the server isn't mine, its run by my friend)
Nah we checked, HUD is definitely not forced off in settings but when we enter the game the escape menu tells us that it is, so now we believe the server is just ignoring our changes. Its especially strange because we never even touched these settings in the first place, everything worked fine until it spontaneously decided to break yesterday.

I have the same problem, devs quacked up a resent patch, my game on Steam stuck on server version 329.26, and no signs for update, also my dedi server has wrong settings all over the place dispite [Server settings] sectionon inside ini file. And I didnt change anything.
No mods btw.

[Server settings]
AdminLogging=True
ServerHardcore=False
ServerPVE=False
ServerCrosshair=True
ServerForceNoHUD=False
ShowMapPlayerLocation=True

and this how It looks ingame https://i.imgur.com/OOxzO7n.png
(I turned off Dino Reset Potion and It didn't change anythig, so It isn't a mods fault)

I can't breed creatures, I can't go anyway without god cheat, because If I die I will never find my crap without green body beakon, I also unable to transfer to my SP saves to grab a thing or two and I can't build. Everything used to work perfect untill latest patch.

I gave up and went to play something else untill this beta test nightmare ends. Besides devs don't pay me for beta testing, so what's the point of this humiliation?

19 hours ago, Cowgirl said:

If you have mods on the server it could be a mod clash, you could try turning them all off and seeing if that helps and then if it does add them back one by one till you find the broken one. 

I play with mods in singleplayer but the server doesn't have mods. I've already tried turning off my mods, didn't work.

5 hours ago, EndlessDuck said:

I have the same problem, devs quacked up a resent patch, my game on Steam stuck on server version 329.26, and no signs for update, also my dedi server has wrong settings all over the place dispite [Server settings] sectionon inside ini file. And I didnt change anything.
No mods btw.

[Server settings]
AdminLogging=True
ServerHardcore=False
ServerPVE=False
ServerCrosshair=True
ServerForceNoHUD=False
ShowMapPlayerLocation=True

and this how It looks ingame https://i.imgur.com/OOxzO7n.png
(I turned off Dino Reset Potion and It didn't change anythig, so It isn't a mods fault)

I can't breed creatures, I can't go anyway without god cheat, because If I die I will never find my crap without green body beakon, I also unable to transfer to my SP saves to grab a thing or two and I can't build. Everything used to work perfect untill latest patch.

I gave up and went to play something else untill this beta test nightmare ends. Besides devs don't pay me for beta testing, so what's the point of this humiliation?

We're literally getting this exact issue now, the server just can't seem to read its own settings. Now we can't breed, tame, or build. Thanks, Wildcard; I guess we're waiting for a hotfix now, until then my friend and I are gonna play other games.

Archived