Gen2 is Amazing!

EdiVenture

For anyone who likes to play vanilla Ark with mostly official settings and still live their real life, this map is perfect. Not only is it beautiful but it allows them to build and progress through the game without getting burned out or uninterested. Don't get me wrong, I do love all the maps for different reasons but what an excellent ending to, in my opinion, the greatest video game ever made. Sure there are Bugs and players will be annoyed for many different reasons, but WC has delivered again on an otherwise outstanding experience. Thank you devs from a true Ark Survival Evolved fan!

I agree. Ragnarok was my favorite map for a looong time but Gen2 took the #1! In addition we got so much stuff we asked for years now to reduce the grind or speed up progress like the incubator, Maewing as an easy egg farm & nanny, Stryders for farming, fast creatures/vehicles with pretty high carry weight, etc.

One thing I still have to find out is if we got better underwater vision but yeah, I'm afraid of the deep sea. :D

This feels like a very well done THANK YOU to the players. 🙂

The only thing I don't like is that the missions and boss fights seem too hard for single/solo players...

The map of Gen 2 itself is awesome at first, but after a few days you begin to notice its a very generic lump of butter spread thin over an enormous piece of toast. There is nothing that sticks out. The missing biomes are dreadfully apparent. None of the features scream "build a beautiful base here!" Quite simply its bland and the dinos are flung all over it in reckless abandon. No rhyme or reason. No feeling of crossing a threshold into another domain. Just a weird mountainous area with lots of plateaus and no character.

34 minutes ago, DomiDarko said:

I agree. Ragnarok was my favorite map for a looong time but Gen2 took the #1! In addition we got so much stuff we asked for years now to reduce the grind or speed up progress like the incubator, Maewing as an easy egg farm & nanny, Stryders for farming, fast creatures/vehicles with pretty high carry weight, etc.

One thing I still have to find out is if we got better underwater vision but yeah, I'm afraid of the deep sea. :D

This feels like a very well done THANK YOU to the players. 🙂

The only thing I don't like is that the missions and boss fights seem too hard for single/solo players...

The underwater biome looks awesome. With the Tek helmet turned on, it's pretty hard to be snuck up on. I did find out that the Tek suit is not faster than an alpha mosa. Rip

Archived