Titano buff, giga nerf or both?

Cowgirl

17 hours ago, Cowgirl said:

Yesterday I went to kill a titanosaur with my giga which I have done at least 20 times before and it usually takes me 32 bites, yesterday it took at least 50! Anyone else have anything like that happen? I suppose it is possible that it was mate boosted but I didnt see its mate if it was. 

what level was it, there are 5 different level titano. 

Every time I've seen someone take down a Titanosaur with a Giga, they start munching on its behind.  It always baffles me because if you get in front of it and lead it and just bite its head, it can't reach you.  I've taken down a Titanosaur on a level 30 tamed Giga on official just to make a point before.

As far as a Giga nerf, it seems like the Wild ones don't do as much bleed damage, but maybe my newest Giga line is just that much better than my old one.

I know.  None of that answers your question.

34 minutes ago, Tylanater said:

My guess is your ping was prolly high at the time. If you're on a giga when the ping is high and you spam left click the bites won't actually register, sometimes at all. You have to click slowly for bites to actually register if it's laggy or high ping.

It is legacy and sometimes there will be high ping but I only counted the bites that made the titan scream indicating I hit him. 

Archived