Voidwyrm Breath Crashes Game

LogistikCZ

37 minutes ago, Bushybeard said:

having this same issue, is this something new that just cropped up? remember getting hit by them before without crashing now whenever i get near one i crash and it booted me from the game and everytime i log in it auto boots me again because i crashed right on top of the voidwyrm

It is a new crash, happens since last update. If you are on unofficial wipe your wild dinos and then connect asap.

Happened to me too a bit ago on my unofficial dedicated server. I didn't actually see a wyrm, but I had a Tek Stryder parked over in the shielded space area, and I crashed 10 seconds after spawning in it's bed. I assume a wyrm aggroed.

Crashed to main menu, and tried logging back on 2 more times and crashed back both times as soon as the game loaded. Restarted my server, which destroys wild dinos, and that worked to let me back in. 

Probably best to avoid the space area til they confirm this is fixed. 

This issue was not fixed by the latest update
we are on a nintrado sever if that matters.
 we have many players stuck in space
the boss of the map is un fiteable due to missions being incompletable.
yes we have made sure all games, sever side, and network side game version are up to date.
We desperately need a fix for this.

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Voidwyrm Breath Crashes Game

we have already checked all updates, sever and cleint side. they are recent, the dinos have also been wiped several times, and with every reset. this still seems to be an issue. even the ones that spawn during the mission " survive the ark" disconnect you

i just ran 8 rounds to check again, as those creatures are fresh spawns every round. it still dces you. this is definatly not fixed

23 hours ago, GP said:

Is the server on the latest version because a patch went out approx 9 hours ago that is meant to fix that.

The problem actually started when nitrado installed 329.45 on our server. Before that it was fine but since the update people started crashing - you can even reproduce it if you hop on a tamed voidwyrm and use its breath attack - as soon as you right-click you are disconnected from the server.

Exact same thing is happening on our unofficial nitrado server, everytime someone gets hit by the breath attack bang they get DC and the only way they can get back in is if it kills them or we do a dinowipe, anyone figured out why or are we SoL?

We have to disable them spawning until this is fixed which is extremely annoying.

Archived