When I transferred my gear to the loadout mannequin and back I noticed that my cryopoded giga was no longer in my hotbar. I checked the mannequin's inventory and it was empty. I then tried to replicate this bug with a throw away dino. The pod disappeared when I  swapped my gear back and forth from the mannequin.  I used the circle menu to do so both times with a full hotbar. This happened on an official xbox pve Crystal Isles map on a Xbox Series X.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Happened to me twice. Didn't even realize it the first time until like three hours later. For me it happens whenever I hold the cryopod in my hand, and the mannequin doesn't view it as a valid weapon so it just auto-deletes the cryopod and whatever is in it. Try and make sure that the cryopod isn't equipped when you are swapping your gear and you should still have your tames, you'll just have to search through your inventory a bit as they also like to randomly switch sometimes. That's what I've noticed and hope that helps people get around this bug until it's fixed.