Community Crunch 272: Plushie Giveaway Winners, EVO Event, and More!

StudioWildcard

8 hours ago, Nenofera said:

add Dung Beetle , add tek engrans missions and boss , Add terminal to make crio

I agree!  Can you guys please add dung beetles and bee hives to the map?  Unless we can obtain honey in a drop (which I haven’t seen yet), making extraordinary kibble isn’t possible.  And other than snow owl pellets and creature poop, no way to fertilize crop plots.

Other than that, gen 2 is awesome and I might just make this map my home base map!  My final statement…….DONT NERF ANYTHING!!!  It’s amazing just the way it is!!!  Just fix stuff lol.  The map, the servers (when they’re not full, which almost never), the detail and the performance is impressive!  Best one yet in my opinion, can you continue THAT with all future releases?

• Like 1

• Volunteer Moderator
17 minutes ago, ccz2887 said:

Can you guys please add dung beetles and bee hives to the map?  Unless we can obtain honey in a drop (which I haven’t seen yet), making extraordinary kibble isn’t possible.  And other than snow owl pellets and creature poop, no way to fertilize crop plots.

Beehives were added in a recent patch. As for fertilizer, there are many alternatives. First, yes, it is available in drops. Usually in batch of ~50 fertilizer or so. You can also use a Toilet like a civilized person or even produce it into a compost bin.

• Like 1

I appreciate all that wildcard fixes but there are so many things that need to be fixed on console splitscreen still. The tether has been on split screen and non-ded for so long on console even though it was removed on pc. I don’t understand why they would change that on pc and leave the consoles with it. Me and my friends gave up playing because we couldn’t play without being crowded together. I would love if they would change this.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Pennysparkles said:

Are you going to continue to ignore the OC players?

We have been screaming out for at least 1 maybe 2  more PvE Gen2 servers and there has been absolutely no response from WC, You added 7 more to each EU and NA, making their server counts around 27 each, but OC has to continue playing on their 2 PvE servers.

I don't usually complain but it is ridiculous. A week in and I am still struggling to get onto server.

Other then that good job on the Map.

They more than likely will continue ignoring. It's what they're best at. They may have added more NA servers but I still have a hard time getting into mine. There's currently 81 people on my server. It's ridiculous no matter what region it is.

11 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

Beehives were added in a recent patch. As for fertilizer, there are many alternatives. First, yes, it is available in drops. Usually in batch of ~50 fertilizer or so. You can also use a Toilet like a civilized person or even produce it into a compost bin.

Unfortunately the last drop I’ve gotten only had 25 in it, and they seem to be few and far between.  I do use a toilet, in real life.  For a lot of us out there dung beetles are quickest and easiest in early game.  Snow owls are efficient but are slightly inferior to fertilizer, not saying it’s not sufficient enough but they do have a lower fertilizer value.  I’ve used both and have specifically looked at that.  In regards to compost bins, the greenhouses and other plants that are utilized on officials can smoke an entire 10 count row of loaded dung beetles( I know because I have 10 in my C.I. base), you aren’t pulling the same volume from compost bins as you are from beetles or even owls for that matter.  Not without a whole separate build just for the bins.

In regards to beehives, there was nothing that I saw that said they were adding beehives to the game.  Now for arguments sake I didn’t look at the patch notes either, nor the spawn map since they deployed the patch.  But I have not seen 1 beehive anywhere on the map as of yet, I will be looking though.

1 hour ago, invincibleqc said:

What's wrong with it?

What’s wrong with it?  They broke the space biome in the last patch.  No oil rocks, barely any obsidian and just about nothing in the black pearls, shards, ambergris/mutagel.  Even the metal spawns are quite light.  Now I just see they are deploying a patch, dunno if it’s to fix it or what but just hope they don’t break something else a little more crucial in the process.

Edited by ccz2887

Hello, I know, this is the third week, no rush. I just want you to know, that my game has not been saving. I understand that this is a new game. It is a genesis part 2, so obviously it will be buggy. It won’t even say that it is saving. Just loading. Thank you for your time. Have a nice week. Thank you!!!

12 hours ago, Deathfreak said:

Please fix the taming of mantis.

you've got no deathworms here so you can't tame the mantis

Bro, you gotta be kidding me, of corse they are not going to add deathworms, why would they? It is a smart business move because you then have to go to scorched. So you have to buy it. 

3 hours ago, MasterTyrone12 said:

Bro, you gotta be kidding me, of corse they are not going to add deathworms, why would they? It is a smart business move because you then have to go to scorched. So you have to buy it. 

exactly, also I'm one of the rare few who like scorched. Its good, a lot of space and its dusty asf. 

On 6/11/2021 at 8:05 PM, zerogamegame said:

So there will be no anniversary event this year? 

I've been seeing Party Dodos, and the cooking pot has been showing the skins/recipes for event items and chibis. I believe the anniversary event is currently active. If it's not working in a single player save or an unofficial server, there is a command to start it up, I believe, although I've never had to use it. I do know, however, that the command only works when the relevant files have been pushed to consoles/clients. Those files aren't left live all the time because they'd bog down consoles and PCs over time, or somesuch.

On 6/13/2021 at 9:33 PM, MasterTyrone12 said:

It's not a smart business move, you can get deathworm horns on Ragnarok, a free dlc. The issue is that server transfers aren't open, which prevents getting deathworm horns from any source.