Dolphin Mission Issues

xJerryRigsx

4 minutes ago, Dragneal said:

Using Xbox and so much trouble even completely mission at all it’s too laggy and u have almost no control of the star dolphin mission as well as the star-wing strike mission. Don’t have this much trouble outside the mission and at least u can turn on and off the jets to adjust speed

On 7/6/2021 at 6:05 PM, Hereasa said:

Yep star dolphin mission impossible to do on ps4, programmer should be fired for such a screw up, WC should remove it from the list to be able to do gamma, beta or Alpha Rockwell as currently impossible due to this mission.

Definitely Needs a patch.

most of it be fixed by having control of jet pack.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

my astro shoot in evry hardnes and in both astrodelphis quest backwards^^ when i not hit anything i still have to hit the gate becouse with the bug my astro can shot forwards it shot backwards i need to hit the gates to pass i fail imao answer from the dev i need to watch patchnotes until it get fixed and for buying a game what is so bad codet and time to finish quest is so small i pay for that game like it would be a trible A titel but its even not a 1 A game^^ downriver and teamdownriver i start flooting up evry 4-5 sec in this time i can not corrigat the direction and i fail ...... nice support ... it can be closet at least peoble not wasting time to write and get answer can not help haha .... thx ark for baying a seasson pass and able to play it 70%

in my opinion if u are not able to fix it put timer more up so u compensat it with more time bye the canoe quest or bye astro quest with more time and healt if u are unable til jet to fix this quest! gentwo come out Wednesday, 06. 02 2021 and now we have 09.09 2021

Hey everyone,

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, but when I click the "Submit your PC Bug Reports HERE" I get the following error:

Sorry, there is a problem

To continue please login using the button below

Error code: 2T187/3

Maybe because my account is still new? The caption for the tab also says " Sorry you do not have permission for that!"

Anyway, I'm gonna post my bug report here as it is in the "Starwing Strike" and the "Star Dolphin" missions, aka the Dolphin Missions.

Here are my PC specs:

Graphics card: NDvidia GeForce GTX 970

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.41 GHz

RAM: 16.0 GB

OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit Operating System, x64 based processor

All the issues occurs in Singleplayer in both the "Starwing Strike" and the "Star Dolphin" missions in Genesis Part II.

The first issue is with the Laser attacks.

When I press the Left Mouse Button (LMB) to fire the lasers or the Right Trigger button(Xbox controller), the Laser attacks always target the top left corner of my screen.

When I hold the Left Mouse Button (LMB) to fire the lasers or the Right Trigger button(Xbox controller), I can aim and fire the Plasma attack normally.

Also, I'm not sure if this is as intended or part of the issue, the Laser attacks can be fired about 3 times before a cooldown period occurs. The Plasma attacks and the Grenade attacks cannot open a blast door.

This issue gives me a rate of 1/10 chance to open a blast door with the Laser attacks.

The issue occurs in exactly the same way with both the Xbox controller or the keyboard and mouse controls.

The second issue is with the brake or decelerating controls with the keyboard and mouse.

When I press and hold the "S" key on my keyboard to brake/decelerate the dolphin reacts normally, but the camera switches to look behind the dolphin as long as I hold the "S" key.

This issue does not occur with my keyboard and mouse controls, while the Gamepad is "active".

When I press "Esc" to pause the game, there is a button "Deactivate Gamepad" present. If I press the button to deactivate the Gamepad, the issue with the camera reoccurs as described above.

The third issue is with the movement controls with the Xbox controller.

The Left Joystick does not seem to do anything. The Right Joystick can steer the dolphin from left to right, but not up or down.

I think that's about it.

Thanks for this great game, hope you fix all the critical issues as soon as humanely possible,

Laser attack top left corner.jpg

S key brake backwards camera.jpg

• Volunteer Moderator
38 minutes ago, Druide said:

Hey everyone,

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, but when I click the "Submit your PC Bug Reports HERE" I get the following error:

Sorry, there is a problem

To continue please login using the button below

Error code: 2T187/3

Maybe because my account is still new? The caption for the tab also says " Sorry you do not have permission for that!"

Anyway, I'm gonna post my bug report here as it is in the "Starwing Strike" and the "Star Dolphin" missions, aka the Dolphin Missions.

Here are my PC specs:

Graphics card: NDvidia GeForce GTX 970

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.41 GHz

RAM: 16.0 GB

OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit Operating System, x64 based processor

All the issues occurs in Singleplayer in both the "Starwing Strike" and the "Star Dolphin" missions in Genesis Part II.

The first issue is with the Laser attacks.

When I press the Left Mouse Button (LMB) to fire the lasers or the Right Trigger button(Xbox controller), the Laser attacks always target the top left corner of my screen.

When I hold the Left Mouse Button (LMB) to fire the lasers or the Right Trigger button(Xbox controller), I can aim and fire the Plasma attack normally.

Also, I'm not sure if this is as intended or part of the issue, the Laser attacks can be fired about 3 times before a cooldown period occurs. The Plasma attacks and the Grenade attacks cannot open a blast door.

This issue gives me a rate of 1/10 chance to open a blast door with the Laser attacks.

The issue occurs in exactly the same way with both the Xbox controller or the keyboard and mouse controls.

The second issue is with the brake or decelerating controls with the keyboard and mouse.

When I press and hold the "S" key on my keyboard to brake/decelerate the dolphin reacts normally, but the camera switches to look behind the dolphin as long as I hold the "S" key.

This issue does not occur with my keyboard and mouse controls, while the Gamepad is "active".

When I press "Esc" to pause the game, there is a button "Deactivate Gamepad" present. If I press the button to deactivate the Gamepad, the issue with the camera reoccurs as described above.

The third issue is with the movement controls with the Xbox controller.

The Left Joystick does not seem to do anything. The Right Joystick can steer the dolphin from left to right, but not up or down.

I think that's about it.

Thanks for this great game, hope you fix all the critical issues as soon as humanely possible,

Laser attack top left corner.jpg

S key brake backwards camera.jpg

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/bugs/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

When ever attempting star dolphin after entering the arena I will randomly be kicked off of the dolphin, able to get back on and continue riding still is annoying and causes me to fail the mission have attempted multiple time over 2 weeks and each time get kicked off and fail please fix, as far as I know I am the only person with this problem 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Astrodelphis still shoot backwards^^ Nice dev that u investigat so much time in fixes for u lovly community :) thx that u when u till jet not able to allocate the proble to send out a patch that u setup extra time canoy for the stolen time peoble just floot arround and so much thx that u spend more dolphin hb so peoble can ram the gate the have to open and the can not open it becouse the still shoot backwards^^ ark 2 :) omg i am surly swear to all in my life i wait 48 h infront of shop to buy it as first guy in world becouse i know the devs look good to peobles the buysing stuf from them and u will be in good hand with a so quick reacting publisher what look to his community :) love are u great ..... rofl hey community i needet to press hard when i wrote this becouse i was close to piss in my pants haha

adding my horror stories here too - sick of the insane flight controls on the 'space fish' from janky lagged out servers and then totally not going where i point the cursor it will be as someone already said the reason i cannot get my cool lil mek servers are a mess the race is a cluster mess all needs fixing pleaseeeeeee :)

• 4 months later...

Archived