Glitches not giving xp or boost after gen2 launch

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, sjskdjkfa said:

Uhh yea. I just logged in and grabbed a few. Still just giving hex and not xp buff. I play official pve on a pc btw.

Yeah? I mean I can pick them up but not every time and not all of them. I start game, see glitch - I pick it up and think - Oh! they fixed it. This continues for 1-2 glitches and that's all. I can't pick them up anymore... I start nearby mission and mirracle happens - I can pick some glitches up, those that I couldn't a minute ago. But there are still those that show no sign of interaction possibility (and they weren't picked up before).

And even if I pick a glitch up - there is no information in my journal. The only ones present there - those I picked up before Gen2. 

6 hours ago, Amenoso said:

Yeah? I mean I can pick them up but not every time and not all of them. I start game, see glitch - I pick it up and think - Oh! they fixed it. This continues for 1-2 glitches and that's all. I can't pick them up anymore... I start nearby mission and mirracle happens - I can pick some glitches up, those that I couldn't a minute ago. But there are still those that show no sign of interaction possibility (and they weren't picked up before).

And even if I pick a glitch up - there is no information in my journal. The only ones present there - those I picked up before Gen2. 

K that's the difference. I've not gone ona big glitch run since this started. I've only ever got 1-2 glitches. What I'm doing is starting a new guy and getting some easy resources uploaded for my more established guy... then make a new guy and restart the game so e.g. ocean east glitch is back. Idk if that's even legal lol. I kinda feel like it's a cheat so I don't even do that much.