Max Level on Gen 2?

FGBullZz

12 hours ago, GP said:

You need to do the following to get past max level 105....

1 - ascend on The Island = +15

2 - ascend on Aberration = +15

3 - ascend on Genesis 1 = +15

4 - ascend on Genesis 2 = +15

Max level a Chibi = +5

Collect all explorer notes = +10

Isnt it kind of ridiculous that a lot of the new gen 2 engrams are past level 105. I dont think you should have to ascend on other maps just to use content you paid for.

I get that the island is included with the game, but Island ascension is A LOT of work to prepare for. I know I'll never do it personally. 

For the record I've beaten Ab rockwell so this doesnt effect me, but I'm sitting at 112 right now and it seems like a serious slog to get to 120 to unlock the Dolphin jet saddle.

Kinda sucks for those that haven't ascended especially since you cant even use the tek bow (for instance) if you get it in a drop without unlocking the engram.

Fully agree with you on this St1ckyBandit. I only play single player I am lvl 107 and probably could be higher but have had bugs wipe chibis, dinos  and gear and have to level up new chibis but am not far enough to get past 107 . I am getting prepared on the maps to get towards boss fights (megatheriums for brood etc). I like to play games legit without cheating but it is a slog. I like the abberation map and transfer my character to all maps but don't even have a save on abberation as would be hard transferring survivor on single player without transmitter. When you get bored of a map or just fancy a change to keep things fresh it is nice to have that ability.Perhaps my own self imposed rules are holding me back but I want the achievement to be an achievement not cheating.  I would love to try some of the locked content and engrams and it is nice on genesis 2 can use a tek type suit.

2 hours ago, Theboydave said:

Fully agree with you on this St1ckyBandit. I only play single player I am lvl 107 and probably could be higher but have had bugs wipe chibis, dinos  and gear and have to level up new chibis but am not far enough to get past 107 . I am getting prepared on the maps to get towards boss fights (megatheriums for brood etc). I like to play games legit without cheating but it is a slog. I like the abberation map and transfer my character to all maps but don't even have a save on abberation as would be hard transferring survivor on single player without transmitter. When you get bored of a map or just fancy a change to keep things fresh it is nice to have that ability.Perhaps my own self imposed rules are holding me back but I want the achievement to be an achievement not cheating.  I would love to try some of the locked content and engrams and it is nice on genesis 2 can use a tek type suit.

I'd highly recommend doing Ab rockwell if you're trying to eventually get to 120. No dinos needed just a good shotty, cactus broth, and a lot of ammo. The fight is cake and there's no entry tributes for gamma (just  3 artifacts).

If you have a bloodstalker it's actually pretty easy to find a drop to transfer out. Even without one of them its doable with some grapples/climbing picks and a wingsuit.

Archived