Genesis Part 1 Hexagon Rewards

Shad0wKaedes

Hey guys, I've have been searching for news on this, checked the patch notes to but cant seem to find any concrete information. I'm not sure if you are aware but the rewards for missions on Genesis have changed, being stupidly low now and and alpha missions still near impossible without immensely bred dinos, at best your lucky to get 1k points for a beta mission. 

The rewards simply do not reflect the prices in the shop, i can't help but feel this is a bug/broken because of the genesis 2 shop link however I have not been able to confirm weather or not this is an actually intended situation, they always meant to change the point reward? or if it simply is a bug and is nothing more than broken.

I would love to know if anyone knows anything about this and can confirm this is a bug or intended., as it stands there is no value in doing missions on genesis part 1 with these low rewards Imo.

I think one of the developers must have over looked a 10x multiplier when they re-skinned/updated the genesis missions for the gen2 launch.

The menu and status timers all got new fonts/layout, and the leaderboard is no longer integrated in the mission description (it's a separate tab now).

"poop happens".  Especially on a  big update to the game like a new expansion.

"Wildcard poop happens" when they don't care enough to address or comment on the issue.   They left us hanging, and should be ashamed of themselves.

It's broken, and they screwed up.   Nobody at Wildcard is willing to step up and say it (big surprise).  The hexagon reward currency is too low for the effort.  Even in the new Gen2 missions.  The price in the hexagon shop for items needs to be reduced by a factor of 10, or the rewards need to be brought back up to their original levels.  As well, the developers need to reexamine the reward rate vs time spent for the Gen 2 missions.

I expect it will be silently corrected in a patch, and they will pretend it never happened.

If it doesn't, then Wildcard needs to start cleaning house, and replace the people working on this game.  They have no clue about things like gaming theory, or balance.

Becasue look at facts, the factor risk or effort versus loot for a alpha mission, lets say spino hunt is completely disproportionate when compared to regular boss. I see a alpha brute spino like equivalent to alpha broodmother. This boss drops 148 ele. The alpha brute spino will drop 3000 hexagon which represent 1.5 element. 

At this point its a matter of balance. 3000 hexagon for an alpha brute spino/yuti/mammoth is not balanced.

• 2 weeks later...

Not been able to find anything official on the situation, i guess because everyone's off playing gen 2 and part 1 servers are pretty much dead there's not many people complaining about the situation, i did see someones comment saying that it was intended however they didnt provide any concrete information to back it up.

If you look at it logically, It's clearly broken. If or when it gets fixed, who knows? WC don't rush themselves. Right now your better off running missions on gen 2 since it gives slightly better hex points. 

I will keep an eye out on the situation if i learn anything new i shall post it here.

Though would be nice if WC could be bothered to atleast officially state weather or not this is actually intended, if so RIP Gen.

If you need Hexs clear Mound Over Matter. You can do it alpha without any dino (just with tek suit). 

And about rewards... Yeah - they are too low. Even not hexagon rewards for any alpha mission are just trash.No use in clearing them several times. Waste of time... They couldn't even voice them over differently, add some storylines... Did nothing to make them interesting.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived