Stryders on Aberration is a no go?

willhale

I have been on ab for years. One of my favorite maps. When I heard about stryders and what they can do I got super excited. Despite all of the 255 ping I was able to upload one of my stryders. When I tried to download it the stryder was grayed out. Could not select it. WHY?!?! I can totally understand other creatures but why stryders? Why has Wildcard turned their back on ab? The stryder would have been a great fit. Does anyone know for sure why they can’t be on ab. Would really like to know. 

Agreed on both...Ab has racers and rock drakes yet can't have stryder or maewing???? Why?  Maewing in particular doesn't even fly...it glides and worse than drake at that. Wasted time taming a 140 maewing now I've got a 201 maewing that will just rot and die in upload because its greyed out for download on ab and that's total BS. Not only that, but I spent literally hours searching if they could be transferred and best I could find until this was that maewing is great for transportation on other maps too.  

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/17/2022 at 5:01 PM, SgtChop said:

I can confirm that on Official Servers Maewing and Stryders are able to be transferred to Aberration

it's always that way.  DInos from maps that come later can come back to aberration, as long as they are unique to those maps or there is already an aberrant version, generally - only flyers are excluded from that list to aberration.  Oviraptor is the only outlier from the rules stated here.

Archived