Explorer note levels

Fresiki

I have a singleplayer character that has gathered them all for all dlc and did get the extra levels unlocked but if i now switch to another character i don't have them and won't be able to get them also since i cannot collect new notes any more if one char has them already. Hope they change it so if you have them collected you get the +10 unlock applied once logging in but currently it seems you can only have one character that gets them and then you are stuck to that one.

I have a singleplayer character that has gathered them all for all dlc and did get the extra levels unlocked but if i now switch to another character i don't have them and won't be able to get them also since i cannot collect new notes any more if one char has them already. Hope they change it so if you have them collected you get the +10 unlock applied once logging in but currently it seems you can only have one character that gets them and then you are stuck to that one.

Update: I was wrong - you can get it on mutltiple characters - if you look at the note list they are revealed but some are darker and some are highlighted - those that are grey haven't been collected by this character - you will see the boxes as open but you still collect the "unlock" on a new character.

Archived