Where are the resources in space?

kidbuu05

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I went for an element run today when the Gods graced me with the element crystal asteroid cycle, and there were nearly no crystals at all.

I know it wasnt just a case of someone beating me to the asteroids because I actually happened to be coming back from a black pearl run at 130 when the asteroids first beam in.

All I found were a few token crystals here and there on the sides of an asteroid or two, which makes me think they were simply ones that people had missed on a previous cycle and that new ones were not spawning in at all.

Anyone else have this issue ? Its on official PvP btw.

This needs to be addressed promptly as it's fairly game breaking. 

Yes dude, same problem here. At 12am when the ship kicks into overdrive i hop on my skiff and fly to the bridge and park and wait until 130 when it leaves warp drive and the asteroids appear. If a dev can tell me how a tribe can farm multiple asteroids in the time it takes me to fire up my skiff and pilot to the closest asteroid then fine, ill leave it alone. But MANY people all have this same problem, and its going to take all of us yelling at the devs for them to actually take it seriously and look into it personally and not dismiss it as salty tribes not getting access to element before more advanced tribes get to it. Because ive personally witnessed it being the former and have multiple other tribes validating the same thing. Nobody is getting any resources. 

So I'm not the only one experiencing this problem. I made a thread in the bug report section on this exact topic.

Really surprised there's not more people bringing this issue up as its a pretty big one. With gen 2 being so tek heavy we need the element asteroids to be fixed asap.

I hope WC at least is aware of it.

Not sure about other servers but on my official server there is a mass mining problem. I have passed through the little space highways just before resource transition, and have seen a lot of people just waiting for the asteroids to change before they begin mining. Hover skiffs are pretty fast, faster than my astrodelphis and are typically used during space mining I have noticed. 

Tl;Dr - there are a bunch of people mining simultaneously right when the asteroids change to the new ones.

That being said, I feel that the asteroid resource nodes should have a faster respawn timer.

2 hours ago, Vensolin said:

Not sure about other servers but on my official server there is a mass mining problem. I have passed through the little space highways just before resource transition, and have seen a lot of people just waiting for the asteroids to change before they begin mining. Hover skiffs are pretty fast, faster than my astrodelphis and are typically used during space mining I have noticed. 

Tl;Dr - there are a bunch of people mining simultaneously right when the asteroids change to the new ones.

That being said, I feel that the asteroid resource nodes should have a faster respawn timer.

It's 100% not the fact that someone simply beat me to the asteroids. I just happened to be traveling through the space biome on my way back from a carniflora black pearl run at 130 when the asteroids first beam in and there were still no special resources present.

It's been bugged like this on 2 different official pvp servers.

40 minutes ago, St1ckyBandit said:

It's 100% not the fact that someone simply beat me to the asteroids. I just happened to be traveling through the space biome on my way back from a carniflora black pearl run at 130 when the asteroids first beam in and there were still no special resources present.

It's been bugged like this on 2 different official pvp servers.

Interesting, I have been wondering if it is bugged. Because everything honestly does feel without.

My server does have a ridiculous amount of mining,  but something has definitely felt off about the amount of resource nodes.

6 hours ago, Binsanad10 said:

Same on 1511, some tribes like us have tek generators that power our base and turrets and we are gonna run out very very soon because there is NO ELE.

Youre going to have to take a chainsaw to the carniflora plants in rockwells garden to get ele shards, then craft hard element with said shards at a mission terminal. Far less than ideal I know, but it's at least something until WC fixes this crippling issue.

Archived