Where are the resources in space?

kidbuu05

I dont know if people are simply not bothering to farm mutagel in space, but I just went for a run and there were a ton of the brown rocks. This is on playstation. 

Btw does anyone know what is the best thing to harvest mutagel nodes? My anky seemed to give as much or less than the tek punch (and yes I know you can get mutagen nodes in rockwells innards but someone always beats me to it).

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a general problem. Not only on official servers. Even on local solo games, I cycled multiple times though asteroid biomes by time cheating. For me Crystal Asteroids not having crystal nodes and Black Pearl not having Black Pearl nodes (only Metal and Obsidian). In an hour i haven't seen the sulfur  asteroids at all, but that could just be bad RNG...

4 hours ago, Ragnaw said:

This is a general problem. Not only on official servers. Even on local solo games, I cycled multiple times though asteroid biomes by time cheating. For me Crystal Asteroids not having crystal nodes and Black Pearl not having Black Pearl nodes (only Metal and Obsidian). In an hour i haven't seen the sulfur  asteroids at all, but that could just be bad RNG...

Just went for an ele run about an hour ago and its fixed on playstation. 

On 6/26/2021 at 9:03 AM, Ragnaw said:

Crystal asteroids are always empty for me. Playing solo here. I don't know what to do.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived