Where are the resources in space?

kidbuu05

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Volunteer Moderator

I'm not sure if this is confusing people. Space doesn't always have the same resources. They are cycled in and out with each jump between systems.

https://ark.fandom.com/wiki/-Space-_(Genesis:_Part_2)

Just for the people that may not know that. You will only see element out there when you are at an Ice or Shale planet.

5 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

I'm not sure if this is confusing people. Space doesn't always have the same resources. They are cycled in and out with each jump between systems.

https://ark.fandom.com/wiki/-Space-_(Genesis:_Part_2)

Just for the people that may not know that. You will only see element out there when you are at an Ice or Shale planet.

Yeah i know, all the other resources work fine, its just the element one that seems broken. I jump out as soon as the ship jumps and i know that when its purple drops there should be element. 

There is ni way any other tribe is able to farm all nodes, everyone on the server is complaining about the lack of element.

Server N/A 1625 ...Last night during element asteroid I was on bridge when it cycled in ..there were only a few nodes on them ..this morning when crystal cycled in again there was nothing on the asteroids ..logged in and out to make sure it wasn't a render issue ..still the same ..cycle phases are still happening it just seem resources are not renewing ...can you look into this... please and thank you 

xbox/win 10 

Server EU 1523 official had resources on the asteroids for the first 2 days of gen 2 then nothing until 2 days ago we had resources back for one day now we have empty rocks again.

When you land the space dolphin on the asteroids, jump off Then back on because the dolphins front is partly meshed into the asteroid you quickly see all the resources inside the asteroid instead of on top when you jump back on to ride the dolphin.  They are unfarmable and no one on the server can get anything. 

Every time the ship enters warp drive and the new ateroids spawn every time i go there the nodes appear on screen for 3 seconds and then they all vanish this is a server wide issues everyone on my server has the same issue server 1490 on playstation. flying on a skiff in the void also bugs out the nodes and makes them all vanish. it has been broken for 2 for a whole week now with no fixes.... how are we supposed to progress and get element if we can't even farm the nodes.

Archived