Tek Bow Arrows Immune To Turrets

scootLMC

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Tek Bow Arrows Immune To Turrets

Same exact thing happened to me, grinded the hell out of the beginning only to get wiped by the tek bow and explosive arrows that our heavies just happened to miss some of the time, sucks but I guess its to be expected from wildcard who can't properly balance the pvp environment in their game, super disappointing for the last dlc of this game, maybe I'll play again if they actually work this out.

Now you know it, I know it, everyone who has turrets on gen2 knows it. the tek bow is too massively op, you can break structures and turrets just by spamming tek explosive arrows. there needs to be a fix for the structure thing, because no base is safe on pvp servers as of now. if you get offline for even 5 min's, you turrets will be destroyed, without a single turret shooting. Please Disable the tek explosive arrows until a better fix is in motion for this.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Sincerely PVP ark player                                       

• Genics changed the title to Tek Bow Needs Nerf

It isn't "fixed". If it was a bug the engram would of been moved to boss engrams so it was like every other item you can't use before you unlock the engram. It is now the only item in the game you open from leveling that you can't use before you unlock it. Either allow people to use it or move it to boss unlocks so it is consistent with the rest of the engrams in game 

6 hours ago, Joebl0w13 said:

If you could do it, you would have done it by now.

Time is short.

I thought it was patched, therefore I never tried. I actually have to grind a few more levels since WC made the bow require the engram but I do have a mastercraft one with plenty of shards sitting in my stash vault.

Planning to do a note run today and hopefully get to 116.

Archived