Crafting Bugs

OblivionSkys

Read the engram carefully.  Many things can only be made at the smithy or at the fabricator... etc.  It will tell you.  For instance, you can learn the behemoth gate engram but you won't be able to make it unless you are using the smithy.  So other than making sure you are using the right equipment for the job and have all required materials inside said equipment... I don't know what else to say.

I got a bit of weird issue myself. I did a mind wipe to cook up a bunch of saddles, and then did it again. Afterwards I reset my engrams, and now when I look into the tek fab, I can craft things Iv didn't have access to before....for instance, Im on the island, but I can somehow craft adobe???? This character has not been to SE yet, AND I just did two mind wipes!

• 2 weeks later...

So  I have pretty much the same issue. I’ve been playing ark for a few months now and I just got the genesis dlc pack, I created a world in genesis 1 because 2 was really laggy. I got to level 25 and was excited to unlock the ocean platform, but then I looked in my smithy engrams but it’s not their. I try to solve the issue but nothing works so I created a new survivor. Just today I reached level 25 and unlocked it but the same bug. So I was pretty upset, honestly I don’t know what to do I really hope their is a solution for this or wildcard fixes it but for now please let me know if you can fix this? Oh and btw I’ve tried multiple times destroying the smithy but no luck.

Archived