The problem with mass pillaring in gen2 official pve

arkark

Based on the experience of what is happening on my server where several tribes have carried out a massive pillaring making basic tasks such as catching fish an odyssey I would like to propose, if it is in the wildcard hand, that an estimate of pillars placed by each tribe be made and a limit established so that the enforcers can act directly without the need for users to make reports that, at the point the servers are there are pillars practically in each small flat area of land, are a extremely heavy task that could be automated by setting off triggers for a manual review once a tribe is detected to have for example 500 pillars separated by x distance. A heatmap could also help to identify this cases.

Personally I had only experienced a similar situation at the launch of Extinction, where a tribe claimed almost the entire area of the Forest and was reported and the enforcers cleaned the pillars. But now the problem is that several tribes are doing this, which makes it much more tedious to report all of them giving details of the areas with pillars. Also, at least in the case of the server I'm on, the names of these tribes are type [] [] [] with more or less squares, which makes them doubly difficult to identify. In my server at least there are zones claimed by tribes from a side to a side of the zone (Ive seen that at least in rockwell garden).

Idk if you are seeing that too in your official servers or its only happening in the one im playing. Would like to hear oppinions without giving names about if the pillaring is being much more aggresive in gen2 than it has been previously.

Well Chinese claim Land for their big cloning Bases for the new Giga Line and other Dinos

Its on our Server the same. Huge Places just pillared in massive range. Different Spots, different Tribes but like 90% of them are Chinese.

And before someone ask how i can know they are chinese and not russians.

I dont see [][][][]. I see letters

2 hours ago, Gafgarion said:

Well Chinese claim Land for their big cloning Bases for the new Giga Line and other Dinos

Its on our Server the same. Huge Places just pillared in massive range. Different Spots, different Tribes but like 90% of them are Chinese.

And before someone ask how i can know they are chinese and not russians.

I dont see [][][][]. I see letters

I think the general translation of those squares would be: “The pillared areas are an inseparable part of Chinese territory, stop interfering in Chinas internal affairs”😂

Archived