Ark 2 Beta Testing

Infernal568

I have heard/read "rumors" that people from Wild Card are testing the game in some playable form. This shouldn't come as a surprise since they got a 2022 release date. I think they been working on it for more than a year now. Am super exited for Primitive Ark 2.

I hope they can include some actual players in future beta testing before ark 2 launches in early access.  It's time to begin a new Journey.😀

• 2 weeks later...

I think there may already be maps running on the current game engine with content designed for Ark 2 as a quick prototyping and development method.

Even so, it may be preferable that they take a little longer to show something and not give a permanent beta image again.

Also, surely, they will use engine characteristics that have not even been released to the public yet but to future versions of the engine.

The truth is, I would settle for at least that they give the opportunity to translate the texts properly to the community.

• 4 months later...

This would be good if they could include Real players but do have to sign a NDC, I have over 3.5k hours in this game and have been hosting servers for years now, I have brought this game back on the 19th may 2016 and have got every DLC since, Love this game and hope SWC isn't as greedy like Blizzard and the other company's and double the price for Ark2.

• 1 month later...
On 11/20/2021 at 11:45 PM, Seeker18 said:

This would be good if they could include Real players but do have to sign a NDC, I have over 3.5k hours in this game and have been hosting servers for years now, I have brought this game back on the 19th may 2016 and have got every DLC since, Love this game and hope SWC isn't as greedy like Blizzard and the other company's and double the price for Ark2.

Double the price, so you mean asking 120 euro for the game?
I doubt there is any company out there asking that much for the base game, or am I wrong?

I too have been hosting for years, got over 6k hours and I agree on allowing actual players of the game to help testing.
Especially since latest map has so much issues, that it just looks like they need much more people to find issues.

• 3 weeks later...

I would love to help beta test. I've been in PC support, beta tested several games and have played ARK since it went available on Steam's Early Access in 2015. I have all of the season passes. Not trying to sound like I'm crazy for ARK alone. I play many games, but ARK is still a favorite. I also enjoy Atlas and Dark and Light. I do feel like they need more love though. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/20/2022 at 6:03 AM, Rayormy said:

I would love to help beta test. I've been in PC support, beta tested several games and have played ARK since it went available on Steam's Early Access in 2015. I have all of the season passes. Not trying to sound like I'm crazy for ARK alone. I play many games, but ARK is still a favorite. I also enjoy Atlas and Dark and Light. I do feel like they need more love though. ;)

You are to young.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived