Buy Gen2 w/o Gen1?

GreenRoc

I have decided I will buy Genesis 2 because the map looks pretty and I want to explore it on my singleplayer.

I am getting lost in the steam store. I do not want to buy soundtracks, I do not want to buy season passes. I do not want to buy Genesis 1.

Where do I go to buy just Genesis 2? I'm only seeing a "season pass" and some pack with music, I'm not seeing Genesis 2 DLC by itself, so am I just blind and confused from all the fluff or is Genesis 2 not sold by itself?

My topic has been moved without an answer?

Hey @Joebl0w13 can you answer this Q now that I feel this question will be buried?

I would like to buy Gen2 but I am lost in the store page and I need help to know what to click on to buy.

Being buried in this topic now I feel I may never get an answer, that is why I was in General, better chance of getting an answer.

I'm pretty sure this question is of a store page for the steam store, I dont feel like this is a genesis specific question.

I need help in the store of Steam.

A link to a store page.
Being told that the only way to buy Genisis2 is with the season pass or there is a link I am missing

I am not here for a gensisis question.

I am here for a steam store for Ark store question.

• Volunteer Moderator
8 minutes ago, GreenRoc said:

My topic has been moved without an answer?

Hey @Joebl0w13 can you answer this Q now that I feel this question will be buried?

I would like to buy Gen2 but I am lost in the store page and I need help to know what to click on to buy.

Being buried in this topic now I feel I may never get an answer, that is why I was in General, better chance of getting an answer.

I'll see what I can find out. Asking WC.

Archived