Surveillance Cameras

Egor

1 hour ago, Voidgoof said:

So it has lost its way as a survival game...I see....

What is so immersive about the early gameplay? 

Do you feel better than other people when you manage to use your insane gamer skills to beat the fight against the elements? What is it about harvesting berry bushes by hand and crafting thatch foundations while bow-and-arrowing dilos and alpha raptors from clifftops that's so much fun to you that you want to keep doing it forever? 

Did you complete all the boss encounters? Do you have a max bred dino line? Done every gen1 and gen2 mission? I can ASSURE you that you will find challenges you can't overcome if you try to finish the game. 

Let me guess. "that's no fun". That means you're done. Just move on. This isn't an airport etc. 

On 6/6/2021 at 9:42 PM, St1ckyBandit said:

No it's even better.

20 hours ago, Fresiki said:

What is so immersive about the early gameplay? 

Do you feel better than other people when you manage to use your insane gamer skills to beat the fight against the elements? What is it about harvesting berry bushes by hand and crafting thatch foundations while bow-and-arrowing dilos and alpha raptors from clifftops that's so much fun to you that you want to keep doing it forever? 

Did you complete all the boss encounters? Do you have a max bred dino line? Done every gen1 and gen2 mission? I can ASSURE you that you will find challenges you can't overcome if you try to finish the game. 

Let me guess. "that's no fun". That means you're done. Just move on. This isn't an airport etc. 

I never mentioned “immersive,” but it sounds like English is your second language.  If you don’t like my opinion about this becoming less of a survival game....maybe you should fly away? Lol.    It’s unfortunate you took it personally.

7 hours ago, Voidgoof said:

I never mentioned “immersive,” but it sounds like English is your second language.  If you don’t like my opinion about this becoming less of a survival game....maybe you should fly away? Lol.    It’s unfortunate you took it personally.

I'm not sure why I would fly away. "This isn't an airport", as in, "no need to announce your departure". You're right, I was mixing you up with three other negative nancies I'm currently telling the same thing in other threads.  I'll be 100% honest. I despise your kind of complaining, and by extension, your kind of personality. So it's an instant reaction for me to point out what a juvenile reaction complaining like that really is. I used to have a friend that was like you. We're no longer friends, let's just put it like that. I'm not really taking anything personally, I just think running your mouth or stating your viewpoint the way you do is weak. No humility, no courtesy. I get that you don't love the game. Why can't you shut up about it though? Why taint the internet with your negative impression? Just write it down on a note and throw it away and do something more productive for god's sake.

Anyway, I'm not the one who thinks the current state of the game is a problem, so by definition, you're the one that has to either a) move on from the game, b) continue playing while complaining endlessly, or c) adopt a different perspective. The choice is yours, but personally I would go for adopting a more positive outlook in general. Maybe find another game you like to switch back and forth between when the disappointment really hits you. It must negatively affect your life in some way or another, otherwise you wouldn't be here crying about it. That's just me, though. You'll obviously do whatever seems proper to you. Gl hf and all that. I don't care what you do, but I'll keep responding to juvenile posts by pointing out they are juvenile. I get enjoyment out of it.

You didn't say immersive, fine, pardon my presumption, but presumably, that which you enjoy immerses you more than that which you don't. Correct me then, or pick whatever word you want. Immersive, fun, interesting, compelling, challenging, whatever. Point still stands. It's like you love painting with red and blue crayons and think anyone that uses other colors are cheating when they draw. It's so stupid.

Edit: And you are right, English is my second language. Great argument, you're a gentleman and a scholar.

the camera requires rendering to happen so the answer ur all looking for is yes it does indeed refresh structure timers interact with trough radious through the camera as a means to test this it lets u toggle it! it could have been made to do more i think like romote operation of lights or doors justa thought combining the keypad with this? the code already exists 

Archived