Cryopods on genesis 2.

GW137

Suggestion

Without the shop being open and with drops being only place you can make them except replicator 98% of players cant make cryopods.  Can you allow crafting in the mission beacons.  Everybody has a tek suit, if you try to craft pods or a fridge in a drop somebody flies up within 4 seconds and takes all drop items and materials for any pods.

Which wouldn't be a problem but alot of the map is not traversable without pods.  many areas just drop off 300 feet with no way back up for large tames.  Many areas are too small for tames to fit when they are clearly meant to be used in that area.

Its halted progress for most of my server.  we all have 7 bases cause we cant move dinos around.  gotta have bases in every biome.  so people are building way more than needed to house dinos that they cant store.

genesis had buyable pods from the shop and craftable pods as well.  gen 2 on my official server ps5 you can only craft in drops that are gone in 4 seconds 😂 like???  this is a very vertical map.  you tell me how i walk my rex from my base in green zone to the other side of the map in under an hour? if at all.  you cant even from my base without transfering it.

1 reply to this server topic

Yeah I completely agree with this, I've tried several times to craft some in drops. By the time the 1st pod is halfway done, somebody comes and pinches all your resources. I've even said in the group chat, that if everyone can just let me craft a handful of pods they can keep whatever else is in the drop but, it only takes 1 a-hole to ruin it

Archived