Single Player Objectives Journey

Elyana

Hello !

I'm looking for the ultimate journey for a single player run but a simple one.
I made some research but I can't find what i'm looking for really.

I have good experiences with the game already and I don't really need any survivals tips or settings.

I've been thinking of starting with The island and moves through the maps by clearing main dungeons and bosses.

Is there guide somewhere or anything like that already ? 

I just need something simple like

Map order to play.
Dungeons locations.
Bosses locations and order to kill.
Other random important things I may not know which is worth doing...

Story ?

Pretty sure all this can be find by digging the net but I feel lazy and don't want to constantly check the web.
Just a path really...

Thank you very much and sorry for my english :)

11 hours ago, Elyana said:

Map order to play.
Dungeons locations.
Bosses locations and order to kill.
Other random important things I may not know which is worth doing...

Story ?

This is the order for the maps. You will have to decide whether you want to play them in this order, and you'll have to decide whether you want to play all of them. It's going to be your story, not anyone else's, so you get to decide how you want your story to work.

The Island
Center
Scorched Earth
Ragnarok
Aberration
Extinction
Valguero
Genesys part 1
Crystal Isles
Genesys part 2

Everything else is available on the wiki. The dungeon locations, the bosses, the biomes, the parts of every map, all of those are on the wiki. When you start each new map you can read the wiki information before you start so you know what to expect, and you can even read descriptions of every cave & boss, including their locations and strategies for fighting them.

7 hours ago, Pipinghot said:

This is the order for the maps. You will have to decide whether you want to play them in this order, and you'll have to decide whether you want to play all of them. It's going to be your story, not anyone else's, so you get to decide how you want your story to work.

The Island
Center
Scorched Earth
Ragnarok
Aberration
Extinction
Valguero
Genesys part 1
Crystal Isles
Genesys part 2

Everything else is available on the wiki. The dungeon locations, the bosses, the biomes, the parts of every map, all of those are on the wiki. When you start each new map you can read the wiki information before you start so you know what to expect, and you can even read descriptions of every cave & boss, including their locations and strategies for fighting them.

Despite what some people will tell you, this is not true. The explorer notes, cutscenes, and even their descriptions in the menu make it clear that The Center, Ragnarok, Valguero, and Crystal Isles are not canon or part of the story. Do this order but skip those four.

EDIT: And of course you do get to choose how you want to play them; this is just what you would have to do to experience the "real" story.

10 hours ago, DodoRaptor said:

Despite what some people will tell you, this is not true. The explorer notes, cutscenes, and even their descriptions in the menu make it clear that The Center, Ragnarok, Valguero, and Crystal Isles are not canon or part of the story. Do this order but skip those four.

EDIT: And of course you do get to choose how you want to play them; this is just what you would have to do to experience the "real" story.

Despite what you say, it is true. You're confusing the pre-history of ARK with the actual story that has been taking place for the last 6 years.

"The Center, Ragnarok, Valguero, and Crystal Isles" don't contain explorer's notes but they are objectively a part of the story of the game, they have all been released by WildCard and have all been used on Official servers as part of the history of the game. They are not used to help tell the back story, the history, the pre-story, but the actual story of ARK since it's beginning includes those maps.

The lore maps tell the background story to help explain the environment in which ARK takes place, but the actual story of ARK that has been experienced by players for the last 6 years absolutely includes all of those maps. The lore maps contain a story, (well actually multiple stories) but they do not contain the story.

Again, " It's going to be your story, not anyone else's, so you get to decide how you want your story to work."

On 6/7/2021 at 2:54 AM, Pipinghot said:

Despite what you say, it is true. You're confusing the pre-history of ARK with the actual story that has been taking place for the last 6 years.

"The Center, Ragnarok, Valguero, and Crystal Isles" don't contain explorer's notes but they are objectively a part of the story of the game, they have all been released by WildCard and have all been used on Official servers as part of the history of the game. They are not used to help tell the back story, the history, the pre-story, but the actual story of ARK since it's beginning includes those maps.

The lore maps tell the background story to help explain the environment in which ARK takes place, but the actual story of ARK that has been experienced by players for the last 6 years absolutely includes all of those maps. The lore maps contain a story, (well actually multiple stories) but they do not contain the story.

Again, " It's going to be your story, not anyone else's, so you get to decide how you want your story to work."

Okay, I suppose that makes sense.

4 hours ago, DodoRaptor said:

Okay, I suppose that makes sense.

You're both right. Hes right in his explanation (though it takes a more philosophy role) and you are right in they aren't *story* maps. 

Honestly though @Elyana a quick Google would give you infinite wealth on this subject. Its been discussed to death a million times. You'll also find a lot of interesting ideas while doing some reading 

Archived