Cheaters Given Super Dino and Weapon

M6Tully

So the Astrodelphis and minigun are completely ridiculous in the hands of cheates. Good job Wildcard. Instead of fixing the problems with cheaters, you literally handed them tools to go beyond obliterating the game. A ton of us have submitted reports and not a single GM shows up. Doesn't matter if you are behind, in front, below, on top of these guys on astrodelphis and you get aimbotted. Same with minigun. The tribe attacking us was getting beat down so they ally with a bunch of "people from a country known for cheating" and now we are being destroyed by their aimbotting.

the Astrodelphis is just...... honestly i dont have any words that appropriately describe the level to which this thing is game breakingly overpowered. It is easily the most overpowered thing wildcard have put into the game period. Insane damage: Check.  Projectile range seems to be an entire render distance so they outrange guns, turrets and anything else you might have: Check. Projectile damage scales with melee damage : check. Extremly small size allowing them to squeeze into many of the small spaces people have relied on thus far for base building: Cheeeeck. Super speed: check.

This thing is so game breaking that i refuse to even entertain the idea that the devs didnt know it was going to be this powerful and that they made a mistake. No, they knew this piece of dung was going to be the most opressive thing they have ever added to the game, they just didnt care to tone it down and make it balanced. I wonder how long this thing is going to be allowed to ruin the game for before it gets the heavy and i mean HEAVY nerfs it needs to bring it back down to earth in terms of balance?

Archived