Giant Bees and Honey?

arcanor

Bee hives have been very rare on the Gen 2 map I play on, after 3 days of searching all 3 areas each day, I only found maybe 4 hives. How I tamed my bee queen is build a small wooden shack around the bee hive so that the queen has trouble going anywhere, I shot at the hive from long distance with my ascendant long neck rifle and destroyed the hive with maybe 18 bullets. After the hive was destroyed I put on my ghillie and bug repellant, climbed up into the shack and it was an instant tame with kibble (it was only a lvl 15 queen). Since I destroyed the hive from long range it means the queen and her drones never aggro'd onto me.

Well I was able to tame one on official gen2 994 took allot of try’s  with different hives trapped some in box’s and some with flying seems like most get bugged and will never let you feed them, they seem to get frightened and never come out of that state. Yesterday I got lucky and decided to try one again cus I ran into a random hive while flying and it let me feed it while flying so all I can say is keep trying you might get lucky like I did. I do wish they spawned closer to the ground though. Wish you all luck!

Archived