Giant Bees and Honey?

arcanor

33 minutes ago, arcanor said:

Is there no way to gather giant bee honey in Genesis 2?

Been everywhere with an Owl radar searching on the Right side of the map, and haven't found any..

Even found a mini Red Woods part, complete with giant trees and Thylacoleo hanging on trees to kill unexpecting humans..

But no giant bee hives anywhere to be found..

Maybe on the Right side of the map..

6 hours ago, doverbeach said:

Genesis 2, the literal 'Ark Ship' forgot one of nature's most important pollinators lol

One would think Eden would be a land of milk and honey... 

So much for taming the amazing r-thylas with efficiency.  I am near level 90 and yet to see a single drop of honey from missions or crates. 

I guess its good I run s+. If I ever get 50 honey from rng I will be making the domesticated beehive. Good luck on official 😒

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Giant Bees and Honey?
4 hours ago, AbsalemX said:

Lecteur Xbox.

Je ne trouve pas de ruche ou d'abeille géante sur le serveur officiel pve (ragnarok) depuis 3 ou 4 jours idem pour les œufs de wyverne de glace, j'essaye de me déplacer sur un autre serveur mais c'est pareil...

que puis-je faire, comment ce pb peut-il être réparé?

Oui oui mademoiselle 

Server claims it's the latest version, patch notes state bees have been added and recommends allowing respawns. Admin command used to wipe all wild dinos, and waited an hour.

Scanned all of Eden and Rockwell's Garden - no hives, no bees. Used mod-enabled tracking device to make sure, scanning every map sector for all wild dinos in render range. Nothing. All other wilds showing up properly as far as I can tell.

I play on PC and i use awesome spyglass! mod and i wanted to tame an archy and when i fly to the mountains i realised that red spot on my spyglass and i checked it out it was a beehive! and i thought there were no way to get honey on the map, i used my tekpunch to kill it and a giant bee queen spawned lol :D now i even have my own beehive to get honey <3 but its the first beehive ive encountered in playing since the launch of genesis 2. so the sources that say there is no honey on genesis 2 are merely wrong but its really rare

Just to inform you guys that all sources that say there is no honey on genesis 2 are wrong, i just found a beehive in the mountainside top left of eden biome, and it even had a giant queen bee inside. So guys stop mourning you will find one eventually! Took me since the launch of genesis 2 to find this one but there definately are beehives! Happy Hunting!

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, RoseZ said:

Just to inform you guys that all sources that say there is no honey on genesis 2 are wrong, i just found a beehive in the mountainside top left of eden biome, and it even had a giant queen bee inside. So guys stop mourning you will find one eventually! Took me since the launch of genesis 2 to find this one but there definately are beehives! Happy Hunting!

Well, it was added in the last patch so when people said there was none, that was accurate at that time.

I've been searching over and over on the "known" area of where Giant Bee Queen is supposed to be ( That is the beehive atleast ) and I can't find  any anywhere.

Now, the question is, will they respawn on an existing map ( our server is restarting everyday ) after a dinowipe or two?

We've been trying to do 4 dino wipes so far, and also checked in the mornings after the server has done its daily restart but to no vail... we can't seem to find any hives
Any input?

i play on official and found them using tek helmet (keep R and press E to get choice circle) so they are like enemy red.

But in all places i found them they are high on mountain walls so any idea to destroy hive to attempt to tame queen is hard.

Question is maybe they change place and build wild hive on some easier spot?

We need to appeal to the Animal Protection Society as bees have to go to work really far from home lol.

Archived