How can I play like this? Patch fixed bug now I cant play on my server...

darcek

I was having the same issue, however I believe I found out the issue. I think the Count is 10 off. I noticed that once it hits 59/70, then refresh, the player count jumps a bunch. So 59/70 is the same as 69/70 when trying to wait and join.

Not a proven theory because I just decided to head to bed, but I think it's right. I recommend just spamming join once its at 60/70, and just wait for someone to leave the server. Just a Theory though based on seeing the count spike again after hitting 59. (For some servers like ours, I noticed other servers seem to be at 70/70 which is proper reading.)

1 minute ago, WolfBrinkTV said:

I was having the same issue, however I believe I found out the issue. I think the Count is 10 off. I noticed that once it hits 59/70, then refresh, the player count jumps a bunch. So 59/70 is the same as 69/70 when trying to wait and join.

Not a proven theory because I just decided to head to bed, but I think it's right. I recommend just spamming join once its at 60/70, and just wait for someone to leave the server. Just a Theory though based on seeing the count spike again after hitting 59. (For some servers like ours, I noticed other servers seem to be at 70/70 which is proper reading.)

Thats what im doing..its not just to play Gen 2..its my main charcter..not been able to log in means ill lose all of my bases in other maps.. 😰

Guess Ill pass my Saturday just spamming a join button.. 🤦‍♂️

9 hours ago, WolfBrinkTV said:

that's because with in the time frame of you refreshing the server list 10 people had signed on, its not uncommon for servers especially for new ones.

Archived