Shadowmane Taming Reset

Is anyone else experiencing the shadowmane randomly resetting to 0. I run an unofficial server and people have been complaining. How should i fix this, or should i just wait for a patch? Max level 150 and 7x taming. All other taming settings such as food drain are left untouched. This is very annoying because everyone wants to tame the new creature. 

17 minutes ago, catfishdave61211 said:

Is anyone else experiencing the shadowmane randomly resetting to 0. I run an unofficial server and people have been complaining. How should i fix this, or should i just wait for a patch? Max level 150 and 7x taming. All other taming settings such as food drain are left untouched. This is very annoying because everyone wants to tame the new creature. 

Well, there are basically two possibilities:

1) It's because of a mod you're running on that server in which case you would have to start by disabling mods and doing some testing, but that may not be a realistic possibility with a bunch of people on your server.

2) It's caused by the game itself, in which case you should probably see other people reporting this on the forums. If I were in your shoes I'd look around and see if this is caused by the game itself, which would mean waiting for WildCard to release a patch.

Got the exact same problem! Been trying everything, keep on reseting at one point. It also sleep then wake up for no reason while im crouched and approaching. Doesn’t always reset at that moment, but its a fn pain in the a.. to be honest! Never been that frustrated playing a game than when trying to tame that thing. I gave up after 5 try.

I had it reset several times when i was feeding it!! DILO!?!

Archived