cluster maps crashing since GEN2 update, gen2 map does not even start

As by titol, since gen2 is out maps are randomly crashing, even with no users online

I had 8 maps on my clusters, now added genesis 2. Everythign worked for like 2 hours. Then I noticed a couple of maps had crashed. I restarted them. Then Genesis2 crashed. Trying to restart it failed as it crashed again during startup, and together with it another couple of maps returned a crash error message when I tried to start gen2 back.

Since then, I did not try to start back Gen2, but other maps still crash randomly.

Hi I just updated my server to the new genesis DLC but now if I try to start it I get this status from the Process.

Unbenannt.thumb.PNG.39764d2c130392e026cbf6ad19ad70db.PNG

After I looked Around a bit I noticed that the Reason was the Line

ExecStart=/home/steam/arkserver/ShooterGame/Binaries/Linux/ShooterGameServer Gen2?listen?SessionName=ChababsBotten -server -log

That Caused the Problem and running it alone gave me the Errorcode 11Unbenannt.thumb.PNG.df457421362e456b40a44088630f2739.PNG

as you can see here.

I hope someone is able to help me because I didn't find anything helpful online.

On 6/5/2021 at 9:13 AM, NightDragon said:

It'S not related to the Gen2 Map and also not the RAM. I have 128GB and 16 servers and not even one of them stays stable for longer then 2 min. There is def. something wrong with the app

Did you tried a fresh installation? My 8 servers running smooth, except the memory issue on gen2. If you changed Default config-files, you have to check them too. DefaultGame.ini and DefaultEngine.ini has been changed. Means if you added mods via DefaultGameUserSetting.ini you could have troubles because of missing Mod-Installer via DefaultGame.ini.

I cant find the post right now, but one of the WC-Devs posted on twitter (sorry, i have no twitter or remember their names, instead i would provide links) you have to change your locale on server to en_GB. 

EDIT: found it 

EDIT2: if you running ubuntu, you can take a look here: https://www.thomas-krenn.com/en/wiki/Configure_Locales_in_Ubuntu

Archived