Fair is fair

St1ckyBandit

I heavily criticized WC over the delays, and I still think it was warranted when we're talking about a whopping 4 of them, but when you point out the bad you also have to recognize the good. 

My first day on Gen 2 was awesome. 

It runs really well. I had 1 crash in roughly 7 hours of play time. Lag is virtually nonexistent aside from the very occasional quick hiccup.

Only did 1 race, the hoversail one, but again, it ran well. No paralyzing lag like on gen 1.

Havent noticed any big bugs either like the invisible drones on gen 1.

No annoying crap like the insect swarms.

I love the biomes.

The underwater cavern below the eden zone is so cool. Was not expecting a sizable water area in gen 2. Havent even been to Rockwells innards yet as I have no clue how to get there.

The concept of being on a ship is really cool. Looks great when it's randomly blasting off into hyperspace. The entire map looks gorgeous at night.

I could go on and on about how interesting the new creatures and weapons are, but the main point of this thread is to commend WC for a smooth launch. It really was worth the wait.

I've seen you around the forums over the past year or two and I applaud you for being fair and not just hating to hate like some of the other forum dwellers who only focus on the bad. That said, from what I've seen I've really liked it so far as well. Which isn't much cause my damn nitrado server keeps DCing Everytime I log on lol. Gonna sleep on it and give it another go tomorrow. 

Archived